Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Bbnaija: "I Meant It When I Said You Should Kiss"- Dorathy Tells Brighto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "I Meant It When I Said You Should Kiss"- Dorathy Tells Brighto (533 Views)

BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / When I Said "Da Kin To Da" In Opotoyi, I Meant Rolling A Dice- Naira Marley Says / Davido: Immigration In Dominica Asked What's My Occupation, I Said Superstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "I Meant It When I Said You Should Kiss"- Dorathy Tells Brighto by onyi25(f): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
BBNaija: "I Meant It When I Said You Should Kiss" – Housemates Surprised As Dorathy Makes Her Feelings Known To Brighto (Video)
While alot of shippers are trying really hard to ship BBNaija housemates, Ozo and Dorathy, the latter it seems is already creating her own ship with another housemate, Brighto.

The two housemates, Dorathy and Brighto were recently spotted having an intimate conversation where she indicated her interest in him.

Dorathy in a conversation with Brighto after eviction of Eric and Tochi complained about his discussion with Ebuka.

During the live eviction show on Sunday night, Brighto had told Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, official host of BBNaija that he felt there was a triangle between Dorathy, Ozo and Nengi and thinks Dorathy has feelings for Ozo despite her denial.

Meanwhile prior to that day, Dorathy had already made her interest towards him known, to the point of demanding for a kiss.

According to her, she meant what she said to Brighto on Saturday night that she wanted to kiss him and was not drunk and that her statement shocked other housemates.

See full update /watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-i-meant-it-when-i-said-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Lucy Apologizes To Nengi Over Their Sunday Fight / Watch Brighto Evicted From Bbnaija House / Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya, Prince, Root For Laycon, Give Good Reasons (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.