Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,719 members, 7,840,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Federation University Australia Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federation University Australia Scholarship (213 Views)

Engineering Scholarship And Dean's Bursary At Federation University, Australia / Study Engineering In Australia. Scholarship Available / House Of Representatives To Investigate Jamb’s Remittances To Federation Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federation University Australia Scholarship by upzy202: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2020

Most student want't to study abroad but don't have the capacity to pay for the college fees , Dont worry I got this post for you if you are willing to study abroad through scholarship

The Australian Technical Management College located in syndeh have announce the ongoing scholarship in the college, The purpose on the program is to support student that cannot affort to pay for college fees

The scholarship available to only undergraduate student and postgraduate student ,all student across this globe is welcome (i.e The scholarship is eligible to every student in any country), According to the college International students will receive up to $17K towards university course fees i.e(up to $3,250 to $4,400 every semester .

To Apply for the scholarship Click Here

See related scholarship nitro scholarship

(1) (Reply)

Jupeb Final Revision For Practicals And Theory. / Nwajiuba’s Silent Revolution In Infrastructure / Futminna 2020/2021 Post Utme screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.