Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Dead Person's Cloth - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dead Person's Cloth (349 Views)

‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) / A Nairalander Witnesses Iwa Akwa (Wearing Of Cloth) Ceremony In Igboland / Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dead Person's Cloth by adab86(m): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pls NL what is the myth in the last cloth wore by the a dead person.

Its happened that I lost my dad late last year. He died in the hospital and we brought his body from the hospital to lay him to rest, he was bathed and the last cloth he wore before he died was giving to me to keep.
I was terribly warned to guide the cloth jealously and that I shouldn't give the cloth to anyone because the cloth is full of miseries.

I do not even bother to ask the myth behind it, I collected the cloths and kept as instructed.

I therefore want to ask if there is anything special thing or myth in the last cloth my dad wore.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dead Person's Cloth by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Op no fear na your papa.. him no fit harm you
Re: Dead Person's Cloth by adab86(m): 5:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Good talk.... He can never harm me. He still remain my father

(1) (Reply)

ONIRU Stool: Entitled Ruling House Calls Lagos Gov Attention To Brazen Injustice / Introvert Whatsapp Group / Emir Of Zazzau: Court Confirms Ahmad Nuhu Bamalli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.