Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,491 members, 7,826,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

My Dad Was Never Really Married To My Mom- Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dad Was Never Really Married To My Mom- Waje (770 Views)

"Is Dele Really Married?"Woli Agba And Dele Omo Woli Crack Jokes During Wedding / 'My Dad Was An Orphan, My Mother Born To A Single Mom In Calabar' - Banky W / Is Miracle Really Married & What About His Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Was Never Really Married To My Mom- Waje by splendid22(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nigerian songstress, Waje has opened up on a part of a childhood people hardly know about. The talented singer made this known in an Instagram live chat with Bouqui.
The ‘Omini Knowest’ singer said:”I won’t tell you I had a fun childhood, I would tell you that .Because of the kind of person my mom is, I grew up in an environment where my immediate family and extended family were very close.
I was born in Ogun State at that time, my mother was working in Akure.My parents never really got married, but they were together for a while. For some reason I don’t really know why my father never really married her. They were basically living together and he would say we would go and see your people this year and he just kept saying it until he had all of us”.
Speaking further, the award winning vocalist added that her father’s parents didn’t really support the union between his parents.

https://thenewsguru.com/entertainment/my-dad-was-never-really-married-to-my-mom-waje-reveals/

Re: My Dad Was Never Really Married To My Mom- Waje by Ahmed0336(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
so she was born out of wedlock
Re: My Dad Was Never Really Married To My Mom- Waje by brodalikeme(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kpele Oo, illegitimate parents be that.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnija: Viewers Urges Big Brother To Disqualify Erica For Campaigning Votes For / Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Seen ‘touching’ Ozo’s Manhood In Viral Video / So Sad: Pregnant Lady Labours On Highway In Front Of Hospital After She Was Deni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.