Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? (1720 Views)

We Will Spare No One In Our Anti-Corruption War - EFCC Boss, Olukoyede / Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
stonemasonn:
forget about 24hrs electricity in Nigeria, it won't happen this decade.

Obj was corrupt but he had total control of the nation.
Nigeria was a shithole under OBJ:death trap roads,poor health facililities,no portable water,plane crashes and no electricity. Who he presidency epp?
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by stonemasonn: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria was a shithole under OBJ:death trap roads,poor health facililities,no portable water,plane crashes and no electricity. Who he presidency epp?
it wasn't a shithole under IBB, Abacha and Abdulsalam, it was heaven!

1 Like

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
stonemasonn:
it wasn't a shithole under IBB, Abacha and Abdulsalam, it was heaven!
It will always be a shithole as long as fantastical corruption is not tackled.

1 Like

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by NSK4U(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
aremuforlife:
You guys continued to proved you are less intelligent, you don't know who Bola Tinubu is, Tinubu has all it takes to lay the foundation for a better Nigeria. He only needs to be trusted with the full sovereignty power.

....... just like he laid the foundation in the West abi?

Maybe you think you're talking to fellow blind folks..... sorry, some see clearly.

1 Like

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by NSK4U(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
who won dash monkey banana sef?

1 Like

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by tribalmall: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by aremuforlife(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
NSK4U:

....... just like he laid the foundation in the West abi?

Maybe you think you're talking to fellow blind folks..... sorry, some see clearly.
BAT only govern Lagos state and not all the SW.
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
NSK4U:
who won dash monkey banana sef?
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Ojiofor: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
All man with his bullion van.

1 Like

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
In their confusion, infusion and frustration arising from pride and over estimation of themselves leading them to a series of saboteur maniac syndromes.

Igbos broadly divided other Nigerians into three broad categories. Those they hate, those they deride and those they fear. Those they hate are the yorubas whom they call traitors, tribalists and cowards. Yet no race in Nigeria have been more tribal than the lbos.

There are historical facts to prove this. If something is ten and igbos are not allowed to take 15, so that the rest of us can share minus 5, lgbos will cry marginalisation and label the rest us tribalists. However there is no race in this country that have been more accommodating of the lgbos than the Yorubas, there is no single igbo leader that did not grow up in the South West or is a beneficiary of Yoruba largesse.

Zik went to CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL, Adolphus wabara went to AHMADIYA COLLEGE AGEGE, Ken Nnamani went to LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN, Ojukwu and Ekwueme went to KINGS COLLEGE, Okpara went to YABA TECH while Phillip Emegwali went to AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE. Even my brother Anadu went to IMADE COLLEGE OWO etc All major Igbo politicians cut their political teeth in the West. Their major religious leaders cannot thrive outside the West. Pastor Muoka, Pastor Ezekiel of Four Square and Okonkwo of TREM are examples.

I remember that after the civil WAR, Igbos who came back to ILE IFE were allowed TUITION FREE while the YORUBAS in NSUKKA were rusticated. Example is Pastor Adeboye. Yet lgbos reserve their greatest hatred for the Yorubas for reasons being that the yorubas refused to be dominated by the lbos to confront the North.

As to the label of cowardice, had there been any war between the yorubas and the lbos in which the lbos defeated the Yorubas? In the whole ancestral history of Ndigbo, which war has the forefathers or great forefathers fought? Any empire in their history? Yet the yorubas have worsted the lgbos four times in the political history of Nigeria.

As to the label of treachery, had there been any agreement the yorubas signed with the lbos and they reneged? The answer is no. Yet the yorubas have records of Igbo treachery on the two occasions they formed alliance with them. In 1964 to fight the federal election, the yorubas formed an Alliance called UPGA with the Ibos to be led by Okpara because major Yoruba leaders were in jail. There was an agreement that the election must be boycotted. The Igbos sabotaged it, went and contested election while the West kept to the agreement.

In 1979 the West went into alliance with the lbos and formed PPA - PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ALLIANCE. Again Igbo sabotaged it so that they can produce Speaker house of Representatives. Who then is traitor? The second category are the Eastern minorities made up of present Rivers, Akwa lbom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa. The igbos see them as subhuman with tidal brain. Until the creation of Rivers State by Gowon, no OGONI man can sleep on the hospital bed in Bori GENERAL HOSPITAL . As at 1977 only UYO ,PHC and CALABAR had electricity light. They were so underdeveloped by their Igbo overseers that you will think that you were in the Congo jungle.

Until Diette Spiff, there was no Ikwere named Street in Port Harcourt. To show how deep the derision is, the present Biafran agitatators changed the name of RIBISI (Phc) to IGWOCHA as if the IKWERES do not exist.

The third category are the Hausa Fulani. The igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth is that the Igbo man is subservient to them. Ignore the noise. There are historical facts to justify this. Zik served under BALEWA, EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to the North because he wants to be the VICE PRESIDENT to a Northerner. After the civil war and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his rebellion against constituted authority, he returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of genocide against his Igbo people. It is Igbo tragedy that they hate and deride those who grow and sustain them while they cringe to those(the hausas) who kick them like balls. Igbos are the only race in nigeria that celebrate failure. In 1982, the igbos celebrated the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with fanfare on his return from asylum haven been granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the hausa fulani. He revelled in the fanfare and promptly married FFK left over- forgotten the over 3million lgbos that died in the war and with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER CAMP.

The second celebration is the release of kanu with the most humiliating bail conditions ever granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian justice system. A bail conditions targeted at the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa Fulani judge. I could not believe that with all the noise, such bail conditions will be signed. But he signed and in his eagerness to leave kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in kuje. The bail conditions wiped out the Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was made the enforcer of the conditions. FFK is a polemist like Femi ARIBISALA etc. They have the capacity to argue both sides of the same point. The igbos regard him as their hero just like Ayo fayose the Eze gburugburu the second. I hope very soon the by Igbo will not start blaming fayose as they blamed Awo for everything that went wrong with their prosecution of the biafran war. I rest.
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by T9ksy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's a no-brainer!!!

Tinubu's presidency ( God forbid,) will be no different to Obj's tenure which was of no positive consequence to yorubas in particular or the whole nation, in general.

I still remember vividly where I was when I heard, obj vowed to fight corruption in Nigeria- i laughed so hard, I da.m.n nearly broke a rib.
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
T9ksy:
It's a no-brainer!!!

Tinubu's presidency ( God forbid,) will be no different to Obj's tenure which was of no positive consequence to yorubas in particular or the whole nation, in general.

I still remember vividly where I was when I heard, obj vowed to fight corruption in Nigeria- i laughed so hard, I da.m.n nearly broke a rib.
Free for all looting for both PDP and APC. I won't be suprised to see a law passed that makes fantastical corruption legal.
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by AustineJohn908(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
aremuforlife:

Lagos state is the least transparent, yet, the Lagos state happens to be the foot step other state are emulating. Don't you see that there's something on the foundation of Lagos state that makes it stand out.
Don't judge Lagos by the mantra of others Nigerian states, judge it using it's mates like Kigali, Capetown, Algiers, etc.
those ones in others African countries and you will see Lagos is a failure despite being richer than them

1 Like

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Don't judge Lagos by the mantra of others Nigerian states, judge it using it's mates like Kigali, Capetown, Algiers, etc.
those ones in others African countries and you will see Lagos is a failure despite being richer than them
Lagos cannot compete with of those cities when it comes to good governance and infrastructure.
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by aremuforlife(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
[/quote][quote author=AustineJohn908 post=92789618] Don't judge Lagos by the mantra of others Nigerian states, judge it using it's mates like Kigali, Capetown, Algiers, etc.
Lagos state is a state in Nigeria and it should be judged according to her sister state.
Which of the Niger delta state will you compare with Lagos state, despite there 13% extral allocation they been paid?
Moreover, those state like Kigali, capetown are not as populated as Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Instead of bullion vans, cargo planes will be used.
my Bello oooo that plane is more than 30 bullion vans

1 Like

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by AustineJohn908(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
aremuforlife:

Lagos state is a state in Nigeria and it should be judged according to her sister state.
No. and that's because Lagos State even before independence had more revenues than others states...was developed by the Federal Govt.
If you can't judge it by it's mates in others African countries then Lagos is a failure.
One day I will do a thread comparing Lagos and Small Kigali of yesterday and then you all will be embarrass and ashame of where Tinubu have left Lagos State.
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
my Bello oooo that plane is more than 30 bullion vans
grin
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by AustineJohn908(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Lagos cannot compete with of those cities when it comes to good governance and infrastructure.
That's what I'm saying.. even with the amount of revenues, Lagos remains a failure.
I'm ashame of that state when other cities in Africa with lesser revenues are called.
Tinubu is truly a thief

1 Like

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by tribalmall: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
ayokellany = 1350009:
In their confusion, infusion and frustration arising from pride and over estimation of themselves leading them to a series of saboteur maniac syndromes.

Igbos broadly divided other Nigerians into three broad categories. Those they hate, those they deride and those they fear. Those they hate are the yorubas whom they call traitors, tribalists and cowards. Yet no race in Nigeria have been more tribal than the lbos.

There are historical facts to prove this. If something is ten and igbos are not allowed to take 15, so that the rest of us can share minus 5, lgbos will cry marginalisation and label the rest us tribalists. However there is no race in this country that have been more accommodating of the lgbos than the Yorubas, there is no single igbo leader that did not grow up in the South West or is a beneficiary of Yoruba largesse.

Zik went to CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL, Adolphus wabara went to AHMADIYA COLLEGE AGEGE, Ken Nnamani went to LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN, Ojukwu and Ekwueme went to KINGS COLLEGE, Okpara went to YABA TECH while Phillip Emegwali went to AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE. Even my brother Anadu went to IMADE COLLEGE OWO etc All major Igbo politicians cut their political teeth in the West. Their major religious leaders cannot thrive outside the West. Pastor Muoka, Pastor Ezekiel of Four Square and Okonkwo of TREM are examples.

I remember that after the civil WAR, Igbos who came back to ILE IFE were allowed TUITION FREE while the YORUBAS in NSUKKA were rusticated. Example is Pastor Adeboye. Yet lgbos reserve their greatest hatred for the Yorubas for reasons being that the yorubas refused to be dominated by the lbos to confront the North.

As to the label of cowardice, had there been any war between the yorubas and the lbos in which the lbos defeated the Yorubas? In the whole ancestral history of Ndigbo, which war has the forefathers or great forefathers fought? Any empire in their history? Yet the yorubas have worsted the lgbos four times in the political history of Nigeria.

As to the label of treachery, had there been any agreement the yorubas signed with the lbos and they reneged? The answer is no. Yet the yorubas have records of Igbo treachery on the two occasions they formed alliance with them. In 1964 to fight the federal election, the yorubas formed an Alliance called UPGA with the Ibos to be led by Okpara because major Yoruba leaders were in jail. There was an agreement that the election must be boycotted. The Igbos sabotaged it, went and contested election while the West kept to the agreement.

In 1979 the West went into alliance with the lbos and formed PPA - PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ALLIANCE. Again Igbo sabotaged it so that they can produce Speaker house of Representatives. Who then is traitor? The second category are the Eastern minorities made up of present Rivers, Akwa lbom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa. The igbos see them as subhuman with tidal brain. Until the creation of Rivers State by Gowon, no OGONI man can sleep on the hospital bed in Bori GENERAL HOSPITAL . As at 1977 only UYO ,PHC and CALABAR had electricity light. They were so underdeveloped by their Igbo overseers that you will think that you were in the Congo jungle.

Until Diette Spiff, there was no Ikwere named Street in Port Harcourt. To show how deep the derision is, the present Biafran agitatators changed the name of RIBISI (Phc) to IGWOCHA as if the IKWERES do not exist.

The third category are the Hausa Fulani. The igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth is that the Igbo man is subservient to them. Ignore the noise. There are historical facts to justify this. Zik served under BALEWA, EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to the North because he wants to be the VICE PRESIDENT to a Northerner. After the civil war and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his rebellion against constituted authority, he returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of genocide against his Igbo people. It is Igbo tragedy that they hate and deride those who grow and sustain them while they cringe to those(the hausas) who kick them like balls. Igbos are the only race in nigeria that celebrate failure. In 1982, the igbos celebrated the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with fanfare on his return from asylum haven been granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the hausa fulani. He revelled in the fanfare and promptly married FFK left over- forgotten the over 3million lgbos that died in the war and with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER CAMP.

The second celebration is the release of kanu with the most humiliating bail conditions ever granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian justice system. A bail conditions targeted at the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa Fulani judge. I could not believe that with all the noise, such bail conditions will be signed. But he signed and in his eagerness to leave kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in kuje. The bail conditions wiped out the Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was made the enforcer of the conditions. FFK is a polemist like Femi ARIBISALA etc. They have the capacity to argue both sides of the same point. The igbos regard him as their hero just like Ayo fayose the Eze gburugburu the second. I hope very soon the by Igbo will not start blaming fayose as they blamed Awo for everything that went wrong with their prosecution of the biafran war. I rest.
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by tribalmall: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
When will you do Abia with Maputo so that your father can commit suicide all over again.

AustineJohn908:
No. and that's because Lagos State even before independence had more revenues than others states...was developed by the Federal Govt.
If you can't judge it by it's mates in others African countries then Lagos is a failure.
One day I will do a thread comparing Lagos and Small Kigali of yesterday and then you all will be embarrass and ashame of where Tinubu have left Lagos State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
tribalmall:
When will you do Abia with Maputo so that your father can commit suicide all over again.

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by aremuforlife(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
AustineJohn908:

What is the population of Kigali compare to Lagos, how big is Kigali compare to Lagos, what are the infrastructure in Kigali that is not in Lagos, how many city are developed in Kigali compare to Lagos?
Stop this your comparison and face the fact.
How do you compare a Lagos to Kigali, meanwhile the population of Lagos state is higher than the population of the whole Rwanda.
The whole infrastructure in Kigali cannot serve the population in ikeja local government.
Lagos state is the fifth Africa richest and she houses about 7 richest African billionaires out of ten.
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
aremuforlife:

What is the population of Kigali compare to Lagos, how big is Kigali compare to Lagos, what are the infrastructure in Kigali that is not in Lagos, how many city are developed in Kigali compare to Lagos?
How do you compare a Lagos to Kigali, meanwhile the population of Lagos state is higher than the population of the whole Rwanda.
The whole infrastructure in Kigali cannot serve the population in ikeja local government.
Lagos state is the fifth Africa richest and she houses about 7 richest African billionaires out of ten.
Lagos has no portable water,electricity,hospital that can attend to the politicians,good road network.
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by nyabingi(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
aremuforlife:

Stay on the topic tinubu is the topic
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by aremuforlife(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
nyabingi:

Stay on the topic tinubu is the topic
What topic are you talking, your words are that Kigali and some other petit village you called city are developed and better than Lagos state.
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
aremuforlife:

What topic are you talking, your words are that Kigali and some other petit village you called city are developed and better than Lagos state.
How will the anti corruption war fair?This is not JAMB question.
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by hollah123: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2020
Leboska:
The truth remains you can't give what you don't have. Nigeria will be looted out of existence, he'll sell some Nigeria properties to his cronies, aquires almost half of Nigeria by trick without paying,hard drugs will be consumed openly like cigarettes but Yahoo boys will have a free day. I only pity the free borns like us because we can't speak the truth.
but Atiku will b an angel abi?

U Igbos are somehow,u claim fulanisation agenda with Buhari n u are hugging another Fulani man with both legs
Do u think Atiku will do any better than Buhari?D same Atiku who wrote a tribute journal about Walter Carrington death but hasn't said anything about killings in d North.

u think he's not wise abi?e go shock u say if them wan do northern elders meeting,the Atiku u love n d Buhari u hate will shove aside their differences n relate

1 Like

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 14, 2020
hollah123:
[s]but Atiku will b an angel abi?

U Igbos are somehow,u claim fulanisation agenda with Buhari n u are hugging another Fulani man with both legs
Do u think Atiku will do any better than Buhari?D same Atiku who wrote a tribute journal about Walter Carrington death but hasn't said anything about killings in d North.

u think he's not wise abi?e go shock u say if them wan do northern elders meeting,the Atiku u love n d Buhari u hate will shove aside their differences n relate[/s]
Rule #1 don't derail topics with tribalism.
Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by hollah123: 12:53am On Aug 14, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Rule #1 don't derail topics with tribalism.
don't b stupid,u created a tribalistic thread n u are saying rubbish.

y don't u look for ways to promote Orji Uzor kalu n Peter Obi instead of trying to bring Tinubu n osinbajo down?

don't u know it's d same energy u use in promoting u use in bringing down,y not promote your people instead of bringing other people down?

I have never seen an Igbo man promote Peter Obi or Orji but I have seen a million Igbos creating threads about Tinubu

whiteangel1233
davash222
igbochief001
anago5
slap44
Cynthialove
just to mention a few

promote your people instead of trying to bring others down

1 Like

Re: How Will The Anti-Corruption War Fair Under A Tinubu Presidency? by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 14, 2020
hollah123:
don't b stupid,u created a tribalistic thread n u are saying rubbish.

y don't u look for ways to promote Orji Uzor kalu n Peter Obi instead of trying to bring Tinubu n osinbajo down?

don't u know it's d same energy u use in promoting u use in bringing down,y not promote your people instead of bringing other people down?

I have never seen an Igbo man promote Peter Obi or Orji but I have seen a million Igbos creating threads about Tinubu

whiteangel1233
davash222
igbochief001
anago5
slap44
Cynthialove
just to mention a few

promote your people instead of trying to bring others down
I hope your done your ranting. How will the anti-corruption war fair under Tinubu? Are we going to see cargo planes, instead of bullion vans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: Unknown Gunmen; Where's Proof The Victims Really Are / Can Nigeria Fight Igbo And Yoruba Simultaneously? / Buhari Meets El-rufai, Other Northern Govs In Aso Villa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.