Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression (228 Views)

Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pls help me for the love of God �I'm a private school teacher without salary since April because of the lock down of schools�my last salary was paid half in March..i have proof to show for it(my work ID, picture of me in my classroom with my pupils) i can barely feed.i was advised to open this account by an already existing nairalander..i need help pls��I need a job or something. I'm open to suggestions and offers please cry
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Franzinni: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Silver or gold I have not but may God uplift you into greater heights in Jesus name Amen

Now take a pen and start writing all the family members that can help and reach out to them

Secondly don't wait for school to resume find one small thing to do that will keep you going ... It will help take mind off depression...

Most especially ... While you are going through this rough patch in life ...use it as rocket fuel to catapult yourself into a better instance of yourself ... Don't agree to be a class teacher for the rest of your life ... Learn some new skills that is in demand ... ( computer based services ) photo editing ... Video editing ...web design ...videography ...cinematography.. Open a YouTube channel and talk about what you are passionate about .

Go to your church or mosque talk to your pastor about your situation ... If you have any skills that might be of use ... Offer them and employment will follow .. Don't wait for reply here on naitaland because if you don't get what you expect your depression will increase ... It will make you feel transparent . . so leave the comfort zone you have know and are a master at already and explore your universe ... The best life changing miracles happen mostly by accident... Who knows ...

And keep depression out of your mouth and mind ... If you wana know why ... Just take a trip down to the prison yard ... You have freedom ...or down to the asylum ...you are sane abi? Or to the hospital ICU ...you have health yes? ...or to the morgue ... You have life shebi? Then what is depression but a transient emotion that one year from now you might have forgotten that you ever were in a bad situation like this ... Wish you all the best... Tough times never last. But ...you know the rest ....
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Franzinni:
Silver or gold I have not but may God uplift you into greater heights in Jesus name Amen

Now take a pen and start writing all the family members that can help and reach out to them

Secondly don't wait for school to resume find one small thing to do that will keep you going ... It will help take mind off depression...

Most especially ... While you are going through this rough patch in life ...use it as rocket fuel to catapult yourself into a better instance of yourself ... Don't agree to be a class teacher for the rest of your life ... Learn some new skills that is in demand ... ( computer based services ) photo editing ... Video editing ...web design ...videography ...cinematography.. Open a YouTube channel and talk about what you are passionate about .

Go to your church or mosque talk to your pastor about your situation ... If you have any skills that might be of use ... Offer them and employment will follow .. Don't wait for reply here on naitaland because if you don't get what you expect your depression will increase ... It will make you feel transparent . . so leave the comfort zone you have know and are a master at already and explore your universe ... The best life changing miracles happen mostly by accident... Who knows ...

And keep depression out of your mouth and mind ... If you wana know why ... Just take a trip down to the prison yard ... You have freedom ...or down to the asylum ...you are sane abi? Or to the hospital ICU ...you have health yes? ...or to the morgue ... You have life shebi? Then what is depression but a transient emotion that one year from now you might have forgotten that you ever were in a bad situation like this ... Wish you all the best... Tough times neveer last. But ...you know the rest ....
Thanks so much for your audience sir. I'm very grateful. I wear the shoes and I know how it hurts sir cry u won't understand my story sir
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Franzinni: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Eby2004:
Thanks so much for your audience sir. I'm very grateful. I wear the shoes and I know how it hurts sir cry u won't understand my story sir
I understand that I won't understand.. But I know its well .
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Franzinni:
I understand that I won't understand.. But I know its well .
Amen. Thanks so much sir
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 5:37am On Aug 20, 2020
It is well

(1) (Reply)

Gone & Forgotten: Nurse Who Died Of Ebolavirus After Attending To Patrick Sawyer / Mosquito Repellent Bracelet. 100% Effective Anti-mosquito Band. / 9 Health Benefit Of Fried Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.