Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,922 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Auto Protect Your Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Protect Your Car (1265 Views)

Auto Car Cooling Ac,keep Your Car Cool And Protect Your Expensive Dash Board / Shield/protect Your Cars With Carports (installation Within 48hrs) / PROTECT YOUR CARS; Carport Installation In 48hrs (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Protect Your Car by cheavroi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2007
Does anyone know how the gsm auto protect your car works and which company handles it
Re: Auto Protect Your Car by Mustay(m): 1:32am On Jun 19, 2007
I saw d ad on d newspapers. I can't remember their name now
Re: Auto Protect Your Car by seechris(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hi,i am in the gsm car security business,its very effective,you have total comtrol of your car anywhere you are in the world,for more info contact me,08039433006.
Re: Auto Protect Your Car by Mustay(m): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2007
Give us details the way it was in d papers. If we are very interested, we can now cal you. How can we ascertain that you are original too?
Re: Auto Protect Your Car by otokx(m): 6:06am On Jun 24, 2007
Only 2 companies are licensed by NCC to offer such services in Nigeria so beware.
Re: Auto Protect Your Car by seechris(m): 2:20am On Jun 25, 2007
the gsm car security is an effective car protection security,it is anti burglary,anti theft,anti hijack,it uses its inbuilt intelligence system to establish a real time permanent connection between your car and the gsm communication networks nation wide,you are able to keep in touch with your car using your phone without the limit of distance,you can supervise and safe guard your car at any time from anywhere in the world,it comes with a voice menu which also make it easy to operate,and has good adaptability to all brands of cars.in the case of car jacking or theft your car is just a phone call away,if you are interested please contact - 08039433006.
Re: Auto Protect Your Car by sultaan(m): 4:31am On Jun 25, 2007
So what is the name of your company again?

And which company company makes the hardware your system runs on. So we can look online for what is available.

If you are trying to sell something show us what it looks like.
Re: Auto Protect Your Car by atilla(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2007
try this guy

Fred Ebims
Silver Point - Car Security Experts

They do all kind of car security. he did it once for my friends car, when someone was washing the car it was calling him in Ghana and he was calling home all worried. funny but very effective stuff sha.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Toyota Rav4 1998/1999 Model / Beautiful 2003 Murrano For Sale At Great Price / 1998 Honda Civic :650k (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.