Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Call For More Flexibility To Fix Insecurity-buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Call For More Flexibility To Fix Insecurity-buhari (146 Views)

Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) / Insecurity: Buhari Meets Governors And Security Chiefs / Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Call For More Flexibility To Fix Insecurity-buhari by Anthonybright: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
President Buhari has called on the Nigerians to exercise more courage in the fight against insecurity by his government.
Buhari stated in a statement released Monday August 10 that they are investing heavily in the procurement of new equipment.

He added that security officers must undergo training ahead of deployment to the field when the equipment arrives.

The declaration read;
We are working very hard to make sure the security situation improves very quickly in every part of Nigeria. We spend extensively in the procurement of new equipment as part of our endeavours.

Some have landed, others at the Ports are being processed, and we also have some on their way. Our government is trying its part on the equipment issue, and the military understands.

We recognize the value of getting our workers well trained to offer their best.

I would ask for some patience with the acquisition of equipment , especially with Covid-19's effect on global supply chains.

And then when the equipment arrives, we need to train workers before delivery to the equipment.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Expecting Shipment Of Weapons / Youth Day: Run Away From Cultism, Scott Tells Youths / (VIDEO) Race For NASSLAF Leadership Hots Up In NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.