Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

I’ll Send Obasanjo Back To Prison If I Become President- Ex-gov, Ayo Fayose, Say - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Send Obasanjo Back To Prison If I Become President- Ex-gov, Ayo Fayose, Say (254 Views)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Send Obasanjo Back To Prison If I Become President- Ex-gov, Ayo Fayose, Say by Afangideh1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose, says if he becomes President of Nigeria, he would send former President Olusegun Obasanjo back to prison.

Speaking in an interview with PlusTV, Fayose who has never hidden his dislike for the former President, said if he becomes President, he will ensure Obasanjo accounts for all the alleged financial impropriety perpetrated during his eight-year tenure as Nigeria’s president and face the full wrath of the law.

“Let me tell to you, Obasanjo has made hate speech and should be brought to book by this government. I pray one day I will become president of this country by God’s grace. Obasanjo will go back to prison. I’m telling you the truth because there are so many things Obasanjo must be questioned about.

Obasanjo is not a saint when he came out of prison his farm at Ota was in shambles. But, today, it is back to life. Where did the money for resuscitating the once ailing farm come from? It was from the government.

For the library, all governors at that time contributed 10 million naira each to support Obasanjo by force. The third term is still fresh in our memory. So, baba should stop telling us he is a saint. Shagari was not good enough. He imposed him on Nigerians. He brought Yar’ dua and Jonathan. Nobody is good to Obasanjo except himself.

Whatever you say about Kashamu. He has paid his own dues, spent his time. No court convicted him and he left and departed the world. Everybody will have an end. Let wait and see how Obasanjo will end,” he said........... Read more

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/08/ill-send-obasanjo-back-to-prison-if-i.html

Re: I’ll Send Obasanjo Back To Prison If I Become President- Ex-gov, Ayo Fayose, Say by Stooi76(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hmmm, I wish he can be the president and see if he can do it.
Re: I’ll Send Obasanjo Back To Prison If I Become President- Ex-gov, Ayo Fayose, Say by GboyegaD(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
In essence, he's eyeing the position. Let the best of all candidates win the seat in the next election.
Re: I’ll Send Obasanjo Back To Prison If I Become President- Ex-gov, Ayo Fayose, Say by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Typical example of a tense called future impossible tense
Re: I’ll Send Obasanjo Back To Prison If I Become President- Ex-gov, Ayo Fayose, Say by cherishmichael: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
I would have loved to see this two, in this type of battle. wow!
Re: I’ll Send Obasanjo Back To Prison If I Become President- Ex-gov, Ayo Fayose, Say by Ehiscotch(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
You will spend two terms and still not even be able to make appeal court. People think it is easy to jail a corrupt person in Nigeria, with our poor judicial system? Not to talk of a former president.

Serious, he needs to wake from two individually and mutually impossible events.
Re: I’ll Send Obasanjo Back To Prison If I Become President- Ex-gov, Ayo Fayose, Say by Ugaboy: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
So that all he wants to achieve being a president, i always like this man,but he fall my hand
Re: I’ll Send Obasanjo Back To Prison If I Become President- Ex-gov, Ayo Fayose, Say by majamajic(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fayose wan wake his dad with a kick
Re: I’ll Send Obasanjo Back To Prison If I Become President- Ex-gov, Ayo Fayose, Say by donbachi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
For prison break season 5.
Re: I’ll Send Obasanjo Back To Prison If I Become President- Ex-gov, Ayo Fayose, Say by WonderManly(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oshoko one has spoken...

(1) (Reply)

Brooklynsouth Stop Trolling Yoruba. See Ya Mate Showing Talents. / REVEALED: Real Reason Govt Demolished Architect Emejulu's Building In Enugu / Britain Agenda With The Willink Commission Report Of "1958"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.