Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) (38412 Views)

Patrick Obalim-Udoba Distributes Cassava Stems To Constituents / Orji Kalu Distributes More Motorcycles, Sewing Machines To Constituents (photos) / Hon Edward Ibuzo Empowers His Constituents. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by desiredhome: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
tiredoflife:

So he is the one to fix electricity
Some of u ehhhh
Smh

What is this one saying?
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by ReachRich(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
He is better than some politicians who have given wheelbarrow and ropes in the past

Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by malkomchris: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
He want to turn all the youths to okada men
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by MikkieEl: 12:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Where this money from abeg? Am he didn't spend anything less than 200m. Just from one person. Hmmm there was a country Nigeria

He is a seating senator.
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Yankee101: 12:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Female house of rep dey dash moto

What if them ban okada?
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by busomma: 12:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Nigeria is really in serious trouble if ex cons are now our role models. This is a man that brought so much misery to Abia state citizens by looting everything lootable & just 400 motorcycles & few more generators, he's now a messiah. Untill we change our moral bearings,there qill be no respite to our sufferings.
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by saajus: 1:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Motorcycles. This is sad. It may looks good at present but not progressive.

We need leaders that can give their constituents:
- robotic research centers
- Deep learning/AI labs
- programming schools.
- Business hubs where youths can meet and discuss
- Free Wi-fi in public places so that less priviledged youths could connect to the world
- Libraries
- public science labs

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Akinbiodun: 1:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 12, 2020
ekwerendi:

What is empowerment

Empowerment is equipping people to rise above poverty. Not making sure they die in it.
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by naughtybowy12(m): 2:57am On Aug 12, 2020
Prayerfull:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0qDNRYOc54

Anthony M Okeke
UBA

chronic scammer

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by cardoctor(m): 3:05am On Aug 12, 2020
There was a country

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Originalsly: 3:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Bikes and no roads.... will fix the roads shortly.... really? Politicians know their people.... what bait to use to catch them. Rats and many animals.... you can't keep catching them with the same old bait. But with fish you can.... they don't learn.... fish brain. These people not learning.... I'm not sure what kind brain they have..... just saying.
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by TooGod247(m): 4:30am On Aug 12, 2020
my problem is dey bike is not coming from a good company , image dey name of d company, nasara name of mental people in Japan
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by kpajie1: 6:20am On Aug 12, 2020
orji uzo kalu u are a bad man.oya make u wey be d oga come drive okada.olodo.this one na empowerment.thief wey thief abia money
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:46am On Aug 12, 2020
MikkieEl:

He is a seating senator.

Oh well that explains it. Buh pls road in abia are in a huge mess he shud also work on that
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Bike is very prone to accident, why didnt he share kekenapep?
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by stawarts(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2020
By riding okada? Nigerians deserve the best irrespective of where he or she comes from. This is not empowerment, is enslavement. When you empower people you liberate their mind to develop and build capacity for national building. Come to Lagos see okada people are they liberated? No! They are bunch of frustrated unhappy and disappointed citizens. And it is a deliberate plan by our leaders, to create followers that are mentally and physically weak to challenge their atrocities.
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Yus2020: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2020
See APC theif Nigeria is finished
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by IchbinAB: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2020
That's the problem we have in this country. After looting the state dry, you empower them with things that will make them to spend money again. Why not give them constant electricity so that there won't be need for generator at all? It's high time Nigerians started voting these rogues out of government.
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Stanchem029: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2020
naughtybowy12:

chronic scammer
Thanks for this comment, please let's report the video to YouTube so that they will take it down permanently. Thanks
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2020
saajus:

- Deep learning/AI labs
- programming schools.
- Free Wi-fi in public places so that less priviledged youths could connect to the world
- Libraries
- public science labs

I like your comment. Very sensible.
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2020
I was laughing when some people compering this bikes distributor of Abia to political power distributor in south west Lagos .when will these people upgrading from this petty?

Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Unrated900(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2020
The okadas that was banned in Lagos

Is now a new developement in another state

Now I see how our polithiefcians

Operate.
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Unrated900(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2020
saajus:

- Deep learning/AI labs
- programming schools.
- Libraries
- public science labs

They won’t give them such

Given them such will seems they give them 100m

So they prefer to give them what will kill them

Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by babamadiba(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2020
ekwerendi:

What is empowerment
I wonder o. People here just like tying trash. They do it to get likes not cos they mean it. I know people who are struggling to get an okada on hired purchase to make ends meet. You can now imagine such person getting this for free.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Unrated900(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2020
StrikeBack:
embarassed

This is what they call

Extreme poverty alleviation scheme
EPAS

Instead of fixing the current electricity problems in their respective state,they will rather provide generators so as make more money on oyel

Nigeria don die

Creating basic amenities is far more better than this killing Hausa okada

Eastern governors and their local yam sense
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Unrated900(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2020
ReachRich:
He is better than some politicians who have given wheelbarrow and ropes in the past

Name them because I haven’t heard this
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by StrikeBack(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Unrated900:

Creating basic amenities is far more better than this killing Hausa okada

Eastern governors and their local yam sense
Nigerian politicians are the same worldwide
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by simeotexy: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2020
grin Biafra people after they will come and laugh at akwa ibom that we are poor..is this not extreme poverty alleviation scheme EPAS
Re: Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2020
Nice gesture it’s the people money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu / Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos / Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.