Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Here’s What Tupac Shakur Told Keyshia Cole About Death Row The Day He Got Killed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here’s What Tupac Shakur Told Keyshia Cole About Death Row The Day He Got Killed (873 Views)

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s What Tupac Shakur Told Keyshia Cole About Death Row The Day He Got Killed by AmeboBook: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Keyshia Cole has disclosed what Tupac Shakur told her about Death Row on the day he died. She was guest on Fat Joe's show now that he's basically into podcasting.

The "Love" hitmaker says Pac was going to leave Death Row and asked her to come sign to Quincy Jones with him. Keyshia also opened up about her connection to the rap legend.

"I actually did know [Tupac.] He wanted to sign me to Quincy [Jones] when he was with Kidada, Quincy's daughter, and he was gonna leave Death Row and go to sign with Quincy. He wanted me to go over there because he said that Death Row was not the place for kids."

Fat Joe was obviously surprised that Keyshia was closer to Pac than he thought so he kept pressing for more details.

"[I was] 15. He died when I was 16. Right when my birthday was coming around, I just remember getting earrings in the mail from Death Row Records but Suge, of course, was already in jail," said Keyshia Cole. "My mom literally came and got us from Suge's house because everybody got shot that night. My brother and [Pac] used to rap together in The Outlawz. We all drove to Vegas from LA. Pac was in the car with Kidada. Suge was in they car. My brother was in they car. We was in our car. We were kids though. He just didn't like that, you know what I mean? It was just, like, a lot of drama around that time."

Use the link for the video.

https://www.amebobook.com/heres-what-tupac-shakur-told-keyshia-cole-about-death-row-the-day-he-got-killed/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Here’s What Tupac Shakur Told Keyshia Cole About Death Row The Day He Got Killed by yuswrld20(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
mehn dis wan don dine with tupac
Re: Here’s What Tupac Shakur Told Keyshia Cole About Death Row The Day He Got Killed by jaiyeorie: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVpmBk03-c

Keyshia Cole Brisket Motherhood

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Dry Pepper Business In Nigeria And Make Money! / Dorathy Beat Tbaj During Bbnaija Reunion Because Of Prince (video) / See What Mr Macaroni Was Caught Doing With Money On Nollywood Actress Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.