Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose (368 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo Back In Prison. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Former Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has vowed to send former President of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo back to prison if he is given the mandate to rule the country.

According to the Nation, the former governor spoke on Tuesday while featuring on “Plus Politics”, a program on PlusTV Africa.

Fayose said this following Obasanjo's comment in his condolence letter too late Senator Buruji Kashamu, where he alleged that the deceased used instruments of law and politics to evade justice but couldn’t avoid death.

He described the ex-president’s statement as regrettable, saying “Nigerians are watching for your end too”.

Responding to Fayose’s outburst, Obasanjo stated that people can mourn him the way they like after his death, urging Nigerians to learn from Kashamu’s lives and live well.

However, Fayose, in his reaction, said the former president has made hate speech and should be prosecuted by Buhari's government.

He added that if one day he becomes the President of Nigeria, he will ensure that Obasanjo accounts for all the corrupt practices perpetrated during his eight-year tenure as Nigeria’s president.

“Let me tell to you, Obasanjo has made hate speech and should be brought to book by this government. I pray one day I will become president of...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose by Rossonero: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
What is this talking sef why can't you do it now because am not seeing what you are talking ooo
Re: 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose by OVB123: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
I don't know why fayose loves making mouth. If buhari couldn't jailed obasanjo, is it u that can do it? mtcheew!
Re: 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose by Bluntguy: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
We will not vote for you, since Obasanjo is the only reason why you want to become Nigeria"s president. Which kind manifesto be that.

1 Like

Re: 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose by yarimo(m): 12:24am On Aug 12, 2020
first time in history FAYOSE is talking like an elder statesman grin
Re: 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose by slivertongue: 12:39am On Aug 12, 2020
nonsense and senseless talk
Re: 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose by aolawale025: 12:43am On Aug 12, 2020
That's not necessary to say. OBJ still the best president so far

1 Like

Re: 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose by WonderManly(m): 1:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Oshoko one has spoken...

Re: 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose by TooMuchStuff: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Pls send Buhari back to Benin Prison. He's more suited there than Obasanjo.

Obasanjo is my Hero.
Re: 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose by Beremx(f): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2020
You can never be President na. For where e wan happen?

(1) (Reply)

Field Testing Of Nigerian Made Ezegwu Mine Resistant ÁMBUŚH PŔØŤ€ÇŤ€D Vehicle / Enugu Agog As Orji Kalu, Gov. Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others Meet (Photos) / Breaking! Soldiers Arrest Mali President, Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.