Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Invest In This Great Brand!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In This Great Brand!!! (288 Views)

You Deserve A Great Lifestyle With This Great Investment / A Great Brand Opportunity To All Investors / Grab This Great Opportunity!!! Get 35% Of Your Bitcoin Investment In 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In This Great Brand!!! by ejire042(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Good day sirs/mas

We bless God for his grace and mercy and for his love towards us.

I just want to drop this here and your help,advice, suggestions is highly needed .

We have a budding online market place that we have painstakingly put up ready to launch and to Tap into to the ever lucrative online market space.

www.ceepify.com

We have put in so much effort in making this dream a reality.

So we kindly covet your kind perusal of this project and your kind considerations will be gladly accepted.

www.ceepify.com

Though the website is live. It has not launched officially as we still have a lot to put in place before we officially start operations

We also would gladly appreciate anyone who is ready to believe in this dream and partner with us. We can assure whoever is ready of a fruitful investment laced with juicy returns. We already have our plan on how to stand competition with the industry giants.

Please in your sparetime kindly click through the website and your reviews are gladly appreciated.

www.ceepify.com.

Most importantly, kindly drop a word of prayer for us as we strongly believe in the GRACE of our Almighty God who gives favour over labour.

Let me reiterate that if you are interested in partnering with us or you know someone who will love to be part of this great project kindly chat me up.

Funds is still needed to tidy all the grey areas before we launch.

Thanks for your love.

ceepify.com

Sorry for my long epistle

Taiwo Ajayi
Re: Invest In This Great Brand!!! by elvhinzey(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'm interested in partnering.
Another thing, I'll connect you with global investors (100K+), if you so wish.
Welcome to the tech -world.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Invest In This Great Brand!!! by ejire042(m): 2:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Please kindly send me a message on whatsapp.

Re: Invest In This Great Brand!!! by ejire042(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2020
thanks for the love. we still looking for that person that will join in sailing this ship.
Re: Invest In This Great Brand!!! by ejire042(m): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2020
morning all. God be with us all. Grace and mercy shall not depart from us

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Newly Inaugurated National Youth Investment Fund / Buy A Plot Of Land (100% Dry) At Palmsprings Estate Lekki & Get A 30% Discount! / Get As High As 55% ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.