Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria (3650 Views)

So Ridiculous, Hear What Mercy Bbnaija Said To Watchers Of Bbnaija. VIDEO / Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers / Adesua Etomi Snaps At Womb Watchers Over "Are You Pregnant?" Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by Myralison: 12:39am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by ellalina(f): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Her fluency is improving but she is forming bad b*tch by using the slurs and fword
Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2020
ellalina:
Her fluency is improving but she is forming bad b*tch by using the slurs and fword

I tell u ehn. Some people beliv say na to use Fword, BS, etc for conversation be bad boy or bad girl.

It just makes u look street thats all.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by OKorowanta: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2020
What is this one saying sef?
You pick up quarrel against yourself just to trend..
Fvck it!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by kelib: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2020
U see why I will never spend one kobo on these people, just imagine this village igbo babe taking on her fans because they want her to support another. She has forgotten how these people made her what she is now.

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by Openbusiness: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2020
kelib:
U see why I will never spend one kobo on these people, just imagine this village igbo babe taking on her fans because they want her to support another. She has forgotten how these people made her what she is now.
BBN voters are the best kind of customers any business will dream to have. I mean their mumu is just too legendary and their level of unflinching loyalty is one trillion raised to power infinity mumu. Who wouldn't want to have customers like that. If I can just get 1,000 BBN voters as my customers to buy my goods, mehnnn, in one year I go turn to billionaire oh. They will spend their money on me, call themselves Openbusiness titans, do free promotions and advert for me anywhere they go..... May God continue to bless dem well well. BBN voters are really special people grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by taretoofine(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2020
How did she mocked voters
Watched it, happy now?
Naso u wan carry make am for life with fake news?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by Ent3rpreneur(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2020
this person no sabi talk o.
Na only butt implant she sabi.

Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2020
ASHAWO don finally become a pensionable job

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
BBN voters are the best kind of customers any business will dream to have. I mean their mumu is just too legendary and their level of unflinching loyalty is one trillion raised to power infinity mumu. Who wouldn't want to have customers like that. If I can just get 1,000 BBN voters as my customers to buy my goods, mehnnn, in one year I go turn to billionaire oh. They will spend their money on me, call themselves Openbusiness titans, do free promotions and advert for me anywhere they go..... May God continue to bless dem well well. BBN voters are really special people grin
the worst part of it is that the show is even all about paid adverts and promotions. I subbed Dstv for champions league so this smallie staying with me some times switch to the BBN. The other day they all wore Dulux paint T-shirt and was promoting Dulux, then the other day it was Patricia bitcoin, another it's Guinness another day it is Betway. I was surprised at how dumb you can be to be spending your money to watch people advertise to you.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by wingmanIII: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2020
kelib:

"Village Igbo babe", but she's far richer than a wretch like you.
Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by Beverlyjean(f): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is what u get when u vote locality and it ends up jamming cash and fame...the same way politicians treat the youths like fools ... efe did same , so as miracle... this is like an experiment on how nigerians react once they get money and fame ... the same way a hungry politician will react once he's voted into power...

The truth is that people that grew in poor backgrounds are most likely to b vain and heartless once they get money and power cos the poverty they suffered while growing killed human feelings psychologically...maybe cos the way they were treated ... that's y africa cant progress... too much hate

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by kelib: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
wingmanIII:

"Village Igbo babe", but she's far richer than a wretch like you.
personalize this saying "I will never be poor in my life again. If u r igbo I understand but trying to get a fight with me cos of ur mumu sister I won't take it. I never said she was poor so get a life dear or best still go n join free online classes to comprehend English.
Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by wingmanIII: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
kelib:
personalize this saying "I will never be poor in my life again. If u r igbo I understand but trying to get a fight with me cos of ur mumu sister I won't take it. I never said she was poor so get a life dear or best still go n join free online classes to comprehend English.

Get lost! I don't have to be Igbo to detest foolish tribalists like you.
Why village Igbo girl? Is it a crime to be Igbo?
You could attack her all you want without bringing her tribe into it.
Wean yourself of unnecessary hatred. It won't get you anywhere.
Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
After you don expire abi?
Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by Simplecity(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
See as fans dey look stupid grin grin grin grin bunch of broke and useless people ...now the pesin wey they dan make money for dan deny dem grin grin grin grin goan work they wont hear..na to stay up at night dey watch other people sleep
Re: Mercy Eke Mocks Watchers Of Big Brother Nigeria by Depressed101: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
you have a tiny mind that why you call these people mumu....

(1) (Reply)

Guinness World Record: “take Down That Video” – Reactions Trail Video Of Hilda / Modupe Ozolua Goes Shirtless On Debut Cover Of Kelechi Amadi's Mania Magazine / When Will 9ja Celebs Start Using These Type Of Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.