Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Question For Ndigbo- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For Ndigbo- (838 Views)

Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze / Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo / Ohanaeze Faction Tells Umahi To Step Up As Pillar Of Strength For Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Ndigbo- by BabaRamota1980: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2020
My brothers, una good morning o. For 2023 Presidential run, if Atiku Abubakar clinches PDP primary ticket, will you South Easterners follow Atikulate?

1 Like

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
My brothers, una good morning o. For 2023 Presidential run, if Atiku Abubakar clinches PDP primary ticket, will you South Easterners follow Atikulate?

Yes and so?

Did you pray at all this morning as you wake up?

Do you think it is within your powers to be alive?

Did you rush out of your bed dreaming Igbos just to wrap up this half baked text?

Few hours ago, you were lying down without knowing whether you have the power to wake up or not but now here you are without appreciation.

God back and say your morning prayers.

6 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by frankyychiji(f): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
He's angry his junior brother sold the last of their ancestral lands to an Igboman.

7 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Mo3891: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2020
cool

No wonder nobody wants them in Aso Rock and we keep marginalising them

Simple question they turn it to fight, and chestbeating contest

8 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Mo3891: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2020
cool
Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

No wonder nobody wants them in Aso Rock and we keep marginalising them

Simple question they turn it to fight, and chestbeating contest

And we keep buying your land making u tenants in your own land

6 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Mo3891: 7:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Keep consoling yourself with the same lies repeating over and over again while your people here are looking up to Omo onile and practically worshiping them since they don't have C of O and could be sent packing back to potopoto republic at any time

12 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by BlowYourMind: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Life of slavery no dey tire Yigbos, well I don't blame them they re politically insignificant in Nigeria, they are just like parasitic organisms and plants without firm roots that always attach to big tree or stick for support.

5 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Everything about you people is domination and slavery, simple question una turn am to buying someone land and turning them to tenant, and I know say in your generation, no body has own a house before, especially you igbothief, frankzd and IgbalodeRaymond. We are free men and women here, don't come here and practice Osu in our land

5 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Light1259: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Why Igbo?

We don't need your presidency only selfish, people are clamouring for that, which wouldn't change anything.

All we ask for is Biafra exit.
Re: Question For Ndigbo- by BabaRamota1980: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
IspitonCowards:
All your life revolves around Igbos, Igbo matter go crush you

Tinubu matter go demolish you

2 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by BabaRamota1980: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
He's angry his junior brother sold the last of their ancestral lands to an Igboman.

Igbochief001:

This is your reality in Lagos, and you cant deny it. This happened to your elite, a Lagos boy from Abia. Im sure you know who Kalu is. When Kalu enter Abia everybody turn out on the street to hail him. In Lagos he is a nobody, and we proved it!

2 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by softeeg: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
if u know the answer now, what will you do? Are the igbos on Nairaland?
Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

This is your reality in Lagos, and you cant deny it. This happened to your elite, a Lagos boy from Abia. Im sure you know who Kalu is. When Kalu enter Abia everybody turn out on the street to hail him. In Lagos he is a nobody, and we proved it!
Your hatred for igbos have not been hidden for years ....if yorubas had power igbos won't be in Lagos

It's land use charge ...he go pay na normal after collecting the money from your people ...it's a normal level
Re: Question For Ndigbo- by BabaRamota1980: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Your hatred for igbos have not been hidden for years ....if yorubas had power igbos won't be in Lagos

It's land use charge ...he go pay na normal after collecting the money from your people ...it's a normal level
If i have power you will not be banned from Lagos but I will make Lagos unfavourable for you as a refuge for those escaping from terror and poverty back home.

Fix your own terror and decay and poverty back home, dont run away from it. My policy will drive that.

3 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

If i have power you will not be banned from Lagos but I will make Lagos unfavourable for you as a refuge for those escaping from terror and poverty back home.

Fix your own terror and decay and poverty back home, dont run away from it. My policy will drive that.
U can't do shit . Increase price we double our gain ..your citizens pay more ...lol this one no nothing

No tribe in Nigeria can compete with igbos in market ...try shit and we stave your state of essential goods

To get the power u want u need to let igbos get Biafra ...lol it's a two way thing which ever way ur people lose and igbos gain

Increase land use charge ..tax ...na final customer go pay for am na ...it's even excuse to increase our gain .. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by BabaRamota1980: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

U can't do shit . Increase price we double our gain ..your citizens pay more ...lol this one no nothing

No tribe in Nigeria can compete with igbos in market ...try shit and we stave your state of essential goods

To get the power u want u need to let igbos get Biafra ...lol it's a two way thing which ever way ur people lose and igbos gain

Increase land use charge ..tax ...na final customer go pay for am na ...it's even excuse to increase our gain .. LMAO
Yinmu. Na gragra, we shut ladipo now all your red cap chiefs go board bus come beg Sanwo Olu. If we close ASPAMDA you begin ask UN to separate you from Yoruba and give you your own country. We know you na. grin

2 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Yinmu. Na gragra, we shut ladipo now all your red cap chiefs go board bus come beg Sanwo Olu. If we close ASPAMDA you begin ask UN to separate you from Yoruba and give you your own country. We know you na. grin
Sure they would beg na it's normal ...but they would still find a way ...na we and na your people go pay last last
Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Gracchus: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Yea, yet your people cry online everyday of Yoruba landlord not renting to them, these are people who own 99% of properties in Lagos o

3 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Gracchus: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Lol. They are all noise, no substance. Their is nothing demeaning that haven't been done to them, markets were shut down, they were deported etc yet they still think they hold the Ace to the success of Lagos. You would think they would vex and leave with all their gra gra, even after oba of Lagos even threatened them, yet, their busses still they enter Lagos steady like refugees wey dey flee from wars.
Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Gracchus: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
[s][/s]
Igbochief001:

[s][/s] This is all noise, you increasing cost of your goods won't mean shit so far u don't cell basic goods like food, cement and sand(shelter) etc.
Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Bighead9: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Never.
They caused Atiku's defeat. They did the same thing to Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Ojukwu, Goodluck Jonathan and they are planning to do same to Obaseki.

But Nigerian Politicians are getting wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Gracchus:
[/s][s] This is all noise, you increasing cost of your goods won't mean shit so far u don't cell basic goods like food, cement and sand(shelter) etc.
Lol no wonder u know nothing about business
Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Gracchus:
Yea, yet your people cry online everyday of Yoruba landlord not renting to them, these are people who own 99% of properties in Lagos o
There are always up coming igbos in Lagos ....u don't hear shit like this about yorubas because igbos don't have that time to notice where u are from
Re: Question For Ndigbo- by Gracchus: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol no wonder u know nothing about business
Lol, you that know something about business, why don't u tell your folks to triple the price of say a deep freezer and see if it's a basic thing for me to buy. Na una go feel ham if u no sell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Diri Files Appeal Against Sacking By Tribunal / PDP Chairman, Uche Secondus Visits Enugu State / Biafra: Why Festus Keyamo Should Be Hanged - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.