Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? (847 Views)

Oshoala Scores Brace As Barca Beat Real Madrid In El Classico / Oshoala Scores A Brace As Barca Beat Deportivo 6-1. / Oshoala Marks Her 26th Birthday By Scoring A Brace As Barca Beat Sevilla 6-0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by 01pudesseld: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Can Barca beat Bayern in QF CL?

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by paulolee(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2020
e no go eaay for them...mayb the ref, var or luck can help barca because barca squad is just too weak and predictable facing this bayern and mind you barca are underdogs in that tie..
barca have been facing bayern for years back but i have never seen a weak barca like this against a inform bayern surrounded with soo much quality players even on the bench...
quick stats...
Bayern have won all 8 matches in this current ucl but barca have won 5 and drawn 3..
lewandowski have scored a high 13 goals already in ucl and thats the same number of goals that the whole barca squad have scored in ucl..

1 Like

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by tfash96(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2020
paulolee:
e no go eaay for them...mayb the ref, var or luck can help barca
LEAVE THAT TALK.. AS WORST AS BARÇA IS THIS SEASON WE CAN'T BE AS CLUELESS AS CURRENT CHELSEA AGAINST BAYERN MUNICH.. BAYERN WILL ALWAYS PUT IT IN MIND THAT THEY ARE PLAYING AGAINST A TEAM THAT HAS MESSI SO THEY WON'T FREESTYLE ANYHOW ...THEY FREESTYLE ANYHOW @ THEIR OWN PERIL

3 Likes

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by Gbest90(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Bayern munich are yet to face a "proper" team this season.

I think this will be their first "real" test. If they pass it ... then they can be confident of being champions.

1 Like

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by Randymarsh: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2020
If bayern can hold messi, then dem go trash barca like babies... correct score bayern 4- barca 1

2 Likes

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by paulolee(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2020
tfash96:
LEAVE THAT TALK.. AS WORST AS BARÇA IS THIS SEASON WE CAN'T BE AS CLUELESS AS CURRENT CHELSEA AGAINST BAYERN MUNICH.. BAYERN WILL ALWAYS PUT IT IN MIND THAT THEY ARE PLAYING AGAINST A TEAM THAT HAS MESSI SO THEY WON'T FREESTYLE ANYHOW @ THEIR OWN PERIL
yeah, i know where you are coming from but my gee, am a die hard barca fan and with what am seeing in barca, its only if messi comes to the party like he did against napoli that we have a chance because that barca squad is just too weak to face bayern, our saviors are messi, de jong and stergen against the free scoring bayern that have won all 8 matches in ucl...i pray barca qualify..

1 Like

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by tfash96(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2020
paulolee:

yeah, i know where you are coming from but my gee, am a die hard barca fan and with what am seeing in barca, its only if messi comes to the party like he did against napoli that we have a chance because that barca squad is just too weak to face bayern, our saviors are messi, de jong and stergen against the free scoring bayern that have won all 8 matches in ucl...i pray barca qualify..
I know we're the underdogs Here but I assure u that we may shock them.. Let's wait and see.... Those 3 u mentioned can even give us victory.. Nothing God can't do.. But if they later now win it cannot be 8 0 now.. Don't forget we're talking about neutral ground here

1 Like

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by paulolee(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2020
tfash96:
I know we're the underdogs Here but I assure u that we may shock them.. Let's wait and see.... Those 3 u mentioned can even give us victory.. Nothing God can't do.. But if they later now win it cannot be 8 0 now.. Don't forget we're talking about neutral ground here
yeah....u right abt the neutral ground being a big factor and its also a one leg tie which is another factor and besides bayern are also beatable...so lets jus believe and hope barca wins..
but the only problem i have with this ur comment is involving GOD in football, pls dnt make that mistake again because some people in Munich do serve that same GOD and dnt expect GOD to be bias in football even if Barcelona is founded in isreal...if GOD is a factor in footbal Africa country for don win world cup..

2 Likes

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by tfash96(m): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2020
paulolee:

yeah....u right abt the neutral ground being a big factor and its also a one leg tie which is another factor and besides bayern are also beatable...so lets jus believe and hope barca wins..
but the only problem i have with this ur comment is involving GOD in football, pls dnt make that mistake again because some people in Munich do serve that same GOD and dnt expect GOD to be bias in football even if Barcelona is founded in isreal...if GOD is a factor in footbal Africa country for don win world cup..
Lol I've heard you o but still Won't you personally be grateful to God if we hear the news that Lewandowski has been injured during training and he won't be fit to play next 2mao or Something happens in 1st half and 1 of their players is given red card.. Pls don't lie what will you say?

1 Like

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by tfash96(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2020
paulolee:

Seriously they're damn beatable now.. Someone said something that it's because they haven't met their mate who'll shake their scrotums.Like we now we've faced deadly opponents in group stage like Inter and Dortmund and we didn't lose any. Can the same be said to Bayern or we'll count Tottenham as Deadly opponents

1 Like

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by Oldboss(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2020
tfash96:
Seriously they're damn beatable now.. Someone said something that it's because they haven't met their mate who'll shake their scrotums.Like we now we've faced deadly opponents in group stage like Inter and Dortmund and we didn't lose any. Can the same be said to Bayern or we'll count Tottenham as Deadly opponents
deadly or nt this bayern team are creative amd very good attacking team and solid at dey backline

1 Like

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by tfash96(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Oldboss:
deadly or nt this bayern team are creative amd very good attacking team and solid at dey backline
okay na.. Friday will tell now.. Let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by Oldboss(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2020
tfash96:
okay na.. Friday will tell now.. Let's wait and see
Till then
Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by HundredWays(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Correct scores..

Barcá 3-5 Munich
Take this to the bank

1 Like

Re: Can Barca Beat Bayern In QF CL? by jaymorgan(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bayern is beatable but I won't be surprised if they beat Barcelona

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'messi Won The Titles, Not Guardiola' - Magath Slams Mancity Manager's Tactics / Jose Mourinho Contacts Super Eagles Player For Roma Switch / Top Notch VIP Tips Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.