Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did (2071 Views)

Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by masterpiscles15: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2020
This is the popular owerri - portharcourt road abandoned by Rochas and Ihedioha administration.

Today these roads wear a new look.

Who said Hope Uzodimma is not going for 2nd tenure, him father .

Uzodimma all the way

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by Mo3891: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2020
cool

Uzodinma is very focused on governance unlike the previous clowns

Injustice Mary Odili from Mbaise really did Imo State a favour

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by tuborme: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Let your family be like the current Imo State government. Say Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Why are u trying to be clever by half ....emeka awarded this road and did the payment ....contractors was already on site when his people given mandate was stolen by thiefs

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Praise singers everywhere.

He's doing his job, stop praising him

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by SmartPolician: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Hope is still new in office

Nobody should be talking about 2nd tenure now

He should complete his first tenure first

BTW, the pictures show that the road has not been completed yet

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=masterpiscles15 post=92723488]This is the popular owerri - portharcourt road abandoned by Rochas and Ihedioha administration.

Uzodimma all the way

[/quote
your misinformed,ihedioha actually began that road project ,uzodimma completed it

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by IDeyNL: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2020
I remember last December when I passed that road, there was heavy construction going.

That road was started by Ihedioha.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by PaJamesN: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2020
If Nigerians are wise and sincere, they will beg Emeka Ihedioha to come become their president. Emeka is the best leader Nigeria has now. As for the road, give honor to whom honor is due, Emeka is not your mate when it comes to good governance. Emeka thanks for this road.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by OkuFaba(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Uzodimma's servants coming to promote his name,
I live in owerri and I'm seeing things, this is a road that Ihedioha started in just his few months in office now this clown is taking the glory,
What is happening to Nekede road that's now a place that destroys cars,
How far MCC road that was good but he destroyed it all in the name of reconstructing, only to finally abandon it for months.

Imo state is cursed with bad governors,
Hope Uzodimma is a businessman, and Imo state is another business expedition
Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by OkuFaba(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2020
IDeyNL:
I remember last December when I passed that road, there was heavy construction going.

That road was started by Ihedioha.
exactyrmy point
Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by Akaegwu(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Ọnụ amụ sported. Supreme government claiming wonder working.
Let him work on poly road.
Claiming projects conceived and financed by Ihedioha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by ekesol: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2020
Nonsence Paid propagandist. Road Ihedioha awarded to a competent contractor zerock and your master the supreme court Governor came and reawarded to an unregistered company owned by his younger brother .Yet the Road has beeñ done more than 10 times without any standard and now they decided to paint it like that.
Brotherbu and your paid master are thieves hastag the supreme governor must go come Sept. 27th 2020.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by BlowYourMind: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:
Why are u trying to be clever by half ....emeka awarded this road and did the payment ....contractors was already on site when his people given mandate was stolen by thiefs
You are correct like Jonathan awarded the contract for Lagos ibadan rail and was almost completed before Buhari hijacked it

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by donbachi(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Because him paint am "zebra and cow crossing".

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by LadyExcellency: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2020
I thought Ihedioha was a Governor for only seven months? So eight years of Rochas Okorocha is now being shielded by bringing in Ihedioha.

Moreover, Ihedioha started the construction not Hope Uzodinma

6 Likes

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by tribalmall: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Beta leave all this foolish PDP supporters to their mystery. Ihedioha that his only accomplishment in govt house was chasing Okorocha girlfriend's undergarment and relentless looting of Imo fund.
BlowYourMind:
You are correct like Jonathan awarded the contract for Lagos ibadan rail and was almost completed before Buhari hijacked it

1 Like

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by celeiyke: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2020
Ihedioha awarded the road and even paid for it. SUPREME COURT MAN TRYING TO STEAL THE SHOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by tribalmall: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by nairalandankrah: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Ain't you an idiot?? @ 21st century you see patching of roads by a sitting government as an achievement..
Your mates in sane countries are celebrating better things, you don't even have access to good water, you either drink borehole water, probably beside a suckaway pit, or satchet water, you have no electricity, you have no jobs, there's corruption and looting everywhere, your education system is dead and buried,..
You don't see all these things.. You come here on nairaland to hail a sitting Governor for patching road...
There's something fundamentally wrong with the brain of a black man

1 Like

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by seborrhic: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Without going into the story,something tells me there is something fishy in this report.
Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by Arthurity1(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2020
OkuFaba:
Uzodimma's servants coming to promote his name,
I live in owerri and I'm seeing things, this is a road that Ihedioha started in just his few months in office now this clown is taking the glory,
What is happening to Nekede road that's now a place that destroys cars,
How far MCC road that was good but he destroyed it all in the name of reconstructing, only to finally abandon it for months.

Imo state is cursed with bad governors,
Hope Uzodimma is a businessman, and Imo state is another business expedition
God bless you! All these stupid praise singers here don't know sh!t about imo. Uzodimma is as hopeless as they come.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by samilly(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2020
This road was awarded by Ihedioha

1 Like

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by prince2pac(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin grin
They have come again, oga how much did they pay you to come disgrace yourself here.. Were you thinking we Imolites won't open this thread to see you mess yourself up..

Back to the story, Nna I have not even seen anything in Imo that Hope have started apart from abgero now lurking around everywhere, the thing is now too much. And his HOPISM billboards, those are the two I can mention for now..

As for the roads, Emeka started all these roads that your pay master have now abandoned,
Orlu road abandoned
Egbu to Naze abandoned
Naze to Ihiagwa another story
Chukwuma Nwaoha I don't even understand that one again, infact there a lot to mention... Abeg just respect yourself and crawl back to wherever you are coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by greenandy: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
prince2pac:
grin grin
They have come again, oga how much did they pay you to come disgrace yourself here.. Were you thinking we Imolites won't open this thread to see you mess yourself up..

Back to the story, Nna I have not even seen anything in Imo that Hope have started apart from abgero now lurking around everywhere, the thing is now too much. And his HOPISM billboards, those are the two I can mention for now..

As for the roads, Emeka started all these roads that your pay master have now abandoned,
Orlu road abandoned
Egbu to Naze abandoned
Naze to Ihiagwa another story
Chukwuma Nwaoha I don't even understand that one again, infact there a lot to mention... Abeg just respect yourself and crawl back to wherever you are coming from.

Amadioha....
For you, Imo state is Owerri capital territory

Has the government reconstructed one urban road in Orlu or Okigwe?.

Anyway sha, your government people of today are leaving the false impression that Imo state is Owerri.

Una go hia nwi because of this.
Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Even though Uzodinma has good plans for Imo, I think the news is blown out of proportion. The Owerri-PH road is a federal road. If he intends finishing it, then he shouldn't stop at Assumpta junction, he should extend it down to the boundary with Rivers state. And ask the federal government for reimbursement. Such project should be completed by the likes of Arab contractors and not some local clowns doing shabby roads.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
greenandy:

Amadioha....
For you, Imo state is Owerri capital territory

Has the government reconstructed one urban road in Orlu or Okigwe?.

Anyway sha, your government people of today are leaving the false impression that Imo state is Owerri.

Una go hia nwi because of this.
You’re right. He should extent his project to other parts of Imo and not just Owerri. I myself would want him to seize that Rochas university and convert it to IMSU permanent site.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:
Nobody stole Emeka’s mandate. The Supreme court saw the abracadabra in that elections done by people of country 5 and squashed it. MrVitalist, instead of you to continue crying about a mandate that never happened, you should focus your attention on 2023. Ihedioha should spread his political tentacles and stop banking on fraudulent votes from country 5.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by greenandy: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=UdechiHD post=92749237]You’re right. He should extent his project to other parts of Imo and not just Owerri. I myself would want him to seize that Rochas university and convert it to IMSU permanent site.[/quote]

The University in Ogboko built by Rochas government has been collected by Ihedioha govt committee which directed that it be used as IMSU site.
It’s now the duty of Hope Uzodinma to convert it to a govt university.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did by EMMY76: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
masterpiscles15:
This is the popular owerri - portharcourt road abandoned by Rochas and Ihedioha administration.

Uzodimma all the way

Nice one that road was an eyesore the last time I passed through it last year October in fact I couldn't recognized owerri town any more terrible roads everywhere like an abandoned city. Rochas just wasted eight good years looting imo state to the ground and building substandard projects everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billion Dollar Singapore Firm To Establish An Ocean Terminal In Akwa Ibom / OPC Begins Endcowpandemic Campaign / Sunday Igboho In Dubai For Yoruba Nation Awarenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.