Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List (711 Views)

Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List by viviangist: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2020
1)When you say, "Mummy, I'm Sorry!" And she
replies, "Sorry for yourself!"

2)When you ask her where you should drop
something and she says, Drop it on my head."

3) When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.

4) When you say, ''Mummy, I have fever.? And
she replies you, Why won't you have fever when you press phone every night.

5) When you say Mummy I took 2nd in my
class and she replies, So the person that took
first has two heads abi??

6) When you are watching television with her and she sleeps off and still doesn't want you to change the channel.

7) When you tell her you are going to a friend's
place to play and she asks, ''When last did that
friend come here to play with you?

cool When she asks you if the food she served you is enough, and you reply no, and she says, come and eat my own with yours.

9) When she tells you, if I hear Peem, you will hear Ween���

10) When she touches hot pot comfortably
without a cloth or paper.

11) When she tells you, ''I didn't kill my mother,
so you will not kill me''.

12) When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse.

13) When you ask her to refund the money she
borrowed from you and she tells you, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko? Which money did you think was used in
buying them?'' �

**** I can relate with No 1,2,4,9,10 and 11 ****

Our Mothers are wonderful. I love my mum don't know about you.

Add Yours , cc lalasticlala
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List by Amotolongbo(f): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2020
5) When you say Mummy I took 2nd in my
class and she replies, So the person that took
first has two heads abi??
Which one is took second again?

Second orange or biscuit?
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List by Evablizin(f): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2020
grin
God bless our mothers.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2020
All true
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List by illicit(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2020
When u no hear word and she has to remind u that u suck her breast and she packed ur shit lol
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List by lexy2014: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Took second is second position in class.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List by Amotolongbo(f): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Took second is second position in class.
oh!

To carry second in class abi? grin
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List by lexy2014: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
oh!

To carry second in class abi? grin

Ehen...now u are talking. I thought maybe u had a special way u de talk ur own
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List by Hintona(f): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Second to none

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List by Flexherbal(m): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2020
I can relate with almost all of the above.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2020
That one too dey,but check siggy abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

Ehen...now u are talking. I thought maybe u had a special way u de talk ur own

Its "I came second in class" not "i took second".

(1) (Reply)

Baby Reacts To His Dad's Dance Performance With Hilarious Facial Expressions / Actress Yvonne Jegede Forgives Ex-hubby, Says They Should Move On / Watch Erica Admits To Having Sxx With Kiddwaya | Bbnaija 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.