Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) (183 Views)

P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business / Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting / Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) by Mehravelli(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2020
My name is oluwakemi bolaji am a mechatronics engineering student of polytechnic of ibadan.am a scientist and also and innovator.

Have got this idea on how to improve the production of gas cylinders to solve day to day problem people face using it.it an innovation to the existing gas cylinder.
The Innovation is 3 features + 1 optional because of the cost of production.

My problem is I don't know how to pitch it to a gas cylinder manufacturing company (cost of patenting is high trust me and the legwork) I know of Nigeria base techno oil to be the largest in West Africa but am afraid of my economy and I don't think they are that technological base.

So please house help me on how to go about it.trust me when I tell the you the company who will invest in this idea will be the first to ever do it in the world and also catapulting them in to the world at large because of the mass demand it will have.
Re: Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) by mamaafrik(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2020
You need a Polishing.....of your technology,can you get a trusted company to help you present your case.
Re: Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) by Mehravelli(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2020
mamaafrik:
You need a Polishing.....of your technology,can you get a trusted company to help you present your case.

That's where the problem is.

But if I can get an insider in a gas cylinder manufacturing company,he or she will put me true and also connect me with the right person
Re: Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) by ol2012: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Mehravelli:

That's where the problem is.

But if I can get an insider in a gas cylinder manufacturing company,he or she will put me true and also connect me with the right person

I'm not sure you need an insider in a cylinder manufacturing company. What I think you need is the services of a "TRUSTED" and affordable lawyer who will approach technooil on your behalf. I trust that will make them give you audience rather than going on your own or through an insider. I emphasized trusted because if you are not careful, this idea of yours could easily be hijacked by anyone pretending to want to help you.

I wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) by adelnehis(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
No need to find a company to invest. Start your own.
Prepare an amazing business plan and try to apply for the National Youth Innovation Fund.
You'll be able to pitch to them and if approved you can get a loan.
Also pitch to NIRSAL and any other Micro Finance Bank that is ready to hear.
Then how much do you need really? It cant be that much.
Go to o3cards.com to apply for a credit card. At least you'll have little access to capital.
Then the Tony Elumelu foundation as well.

Make sure you get a small side hustle to pay off any debt.
PS: Only get in debt if you 100% believe in the idea

1 Like

Re: Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) by Mehravelli(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=ol2012 post=92731430]

I'm not sure you need an insider in a cylinder manufacturing company. What I think you need is the services of a "TRUSTED" and affordable lawyer who will approach technooil on your behalf. I trust that will make them give you audience rather than going on your own or through an insider. I emphasized trusted because if you are not careful, this idea of yours could easily be hijacked by anyone pretending to want to help you.

Thanks very much,really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest Tested And Trusted Courier For Pay On Delivery / Youtube Video Showing How To Earn $100 Per Week / Any BTC Dealer Here ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.