Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) (306 Views)

3 Nigerians Win Huawei Global ICT Innovation Competition In China / Digital Innovation: Microsoft Partners With Access Bank / Snake Wrapped Under A Gas Cylinder, As Man Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) by Mehravelli(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2020
My name is oluwakemi bolaji am a mechatronics engineering student of polytechnic of ibadan.am a scientist and also and innovator.

Have got this idea on how to improve the production of gas cylinders to solve day to day problem people face using it.it an innovation to the existing gas cylinder.
The Innovation is 3 features + 1 optional because of the cost of production.

My problem is I don't know how to pitch it to a gas cylinder manufacturing company (cost of patenting is high trust me and the legwork) I know of Nigeria base techno oil to be the largest in West Africa but am afraid of my economy and I don't think they are that technological base.

So please house help me on how to go about it.trust me when I tell the you the company who will invest in this idea will be the first to ever do it in the world and also catapulting them in to the world at large because of the mass demand it will have.

Please don't just view and go say something please
Re: Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) by Teknoteableblog: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
I will be sincere with you. Go and get your patent else they will still your work in this country. I will advice you to contact brekete family. if you haven't heard about them, then you listen to the program on human right FM. they run the program every Monday to Saturday from 7am-9am . With brekete family you don't need a patent. Straight they will take you to companies, trust me they 100% real. thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) by Mehravelli(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Teknoteableblog:
I will be sincere with you. Go and get your patent else they will still your work in this country. I will advice you to contact brekete family. if you haven't heard about them, then you listen to the program on human right FM. they run the program every Monday to Saturday from 7am-9am . With brekete family you don't need a patent. Straight they will take you to companies, trust me they 100% real. thank me later.

Please what's the frequency and thanks for your contribution. really appreciate
Re: Innovation To L.p.g(gas Cylinder)(i Need Your Help Guys) by Teknoteableblog: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Mehravelli:

Please what's the frequency and thanks for your contribution. really appreciate
101.1 fm. Just keep your ears open to get their whatsapp number and chat them up. am telling you they will do everything free.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Affordable And Cheapest Website Designer In Nigeria / Sony Is Developing Another Camera Sensor With Oppo, This Time For The Find X3 Se / Twitch Ended 2020 With Its Biggest Numbers Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.