Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,158 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. (18640 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] / Osinachi Concert: Kate Henshaw, Humblesmith, Tiwa Savage, Others Spotted / Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by JohnEazy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
As usual
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
B
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Long over due...we know it's always end like this.see my siggy for your designs

Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
jbreezy:
So humblesmith failed to be humble with his contract...
Boring
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by stagger: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
He should buy out his contract.

Afterall, Floyd Mayweather bought his out contract with Top Rank Promotions in 2006 for $750,000.
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by aguizm(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Queenlovely:
in Europe people sign ten years contact and abide by it,

govt sign lease for 99 years on a land or asset and abide by it.

but we Nigerians would go against contractual agreement.

Michael Jackson hated Sony but remained because of the contract.

it's sending a bad signal to other Nigerians, even marriage is a contract, but divorce don take over, breech of contract everywhere, especially our music industry

in America they respect contract to the end.

2005 my cousin picked up a young Nigeria bouncer and signed a contract with the guy for maximum sex everyday for 5 years in exchange for 300,000 dollars, the boy almost default, but lawyers read riot act for am

grin You always have a story to tell at the end of every of your comment

1 Like

Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
LONGRICH IS BETTER LIFE, BETTER FUTURE ☘️

Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by Queenlovely(f): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
aguizm:

grin You always have a story to tell at the end of every of your comment

to drive home the point
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by sylve11: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
gana4:
KINDLY CONTACT IF YOU NEED A WEBSITE | BLOG | SEO | E-COMMERCE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12114413_gtcyresijytc_jpeg_jpegb81c7ee16a6075655a9624316eb2baea

CLICK HERE TO GIVE US A CALL

I nor go tell you lies, this your advert don dey irritate person. angry cool
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by webgenius234(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Always finding issues with contracts...

It's happening this evening...8pm WAAT
https://vars.us/qkYv2

Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by lonelydora: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
OKorowanta:
Shuo!
Dis guy sill dey sing?
They want to use premeditated controversy to resurrect his career.
Goodluck to the coup planners.

I couldn't help but laugh at this your comment grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by wizzy199: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Humblesmith call me!!!
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by SmartPolician: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kestolove:
Nigeria artist no dey respect contract once dem see small money

Not just Nigerian musicians

The Black man hates and never obeys laws
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by Tochiology: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
The terms of these contracts are not favourable. That's why they would always leave the moment they release their first hit.

Anyway, for those that are interested in raking in a few dollar bills from watching paid online video advertorial. Check out this site called vnavideon via this link https://vnavideon.xyz/900588853750378/. They pay pretty well.
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by Revolva(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
that no concern us when he de sing osinachi na god do am ...de enjoy fame we no de there
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by XXII: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Queenlovely:
A little while back I was watching an interview with one of the astronauts from the Space Shuttle and in this interview he was describing his experiences while he was orbiting the planet and he was saying how beautiful Earth looks from above and he said that, much to his surprise, when he was going over Europe, he found that he was having a hard time telling the countries apart from each other. He said, the reason for that was, that the lines in the maps are not in the ground, it makes a great point: these lines really don´t exist. They´re made up completely and we perpetuate in the illusion that somehow we´re all different from each other and I think the world would be a much better place if someday we stop pretending that these lines exist and we concentrate in our similarities rather than in our differences.’

Lol. This isn't the thread for this though. Na Humblesmith and N-tyze not Space Shuttle or Europe.
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by sikes04(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
the other news u have been reading don make u millionaire abi? Sharrraapp jorr
Anazp:
How does this news add money to my bank account?
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by Alaganature(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Stun.....Way to regain his career back to limelight..

Nord VPN Express VPN IP Vanish VPN
Call 08026333379 for sure VPN
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by Vozzle888: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
see below
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by mordred44: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nt a new tyn...its dia usual way
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by jbreezy: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
rottencorpse:

Boring
I pray you heal bro
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by GindoX(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Tochiology:
The terms of these contracts are not favourable. That's why they would always leave the moment they release their first hit.

Anyway, for those that are interested in raking in a few dollar bills from watching paid online video advertorial. Check out this site called vnavideon via this link https://vnavideon.xyz/900588853750378/. They pay pretty well.

Tell me more biko
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by Dharniel600(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Anazp:
How does this news add money to my bank account?
if u dey find money, go hustle
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by SideInkom: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
9ja artists and record label management saga
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by NACE13: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Humblesmith ft Davido that year. Didn't fancy the song but you did well. That your track, 'Focus' was the bomb for me. I don't know why N-Tyze didn't push it well enough. The song is lovely . That's true, let me download the song again
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by bejeria101(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
paulolee:
na normal tin...its understandable that this artists would hurriedly sign any claus in contracts when they are upcoming jus because they all want to get fame and "blow" and they need a platform to assit the financial aspect of the industry..
but when they are a litle bit famous, its to dump the previous label just because the music industry is just too hard..
kiss daniel, runtown, lil kesh, wizzy, rekado etc all did it because they all believed that with thier little fame, they can easily push thier career and manage their projects themselves and it doesn't seems right from the lebel point of view and thata the reason for the endless court cases..
music industry too hard for single artist that owns their own lebel and some de use yahoo and sugar mumy tinz de push am not to talk of those wey de under record lebels..

They should get a lawyer nah. Most of the things in the contracts are beyond them.

I have friend who told me another angle is that the endorsement that comes in the labels takes btw 70/80% of the money, so artist wan wake.
Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by TooGod247(m): 1:16am On Aug 13, 2020
XXII:

Lol. This isn't the thread for this though. Na Humblesmith and N-tyze not Space Shuttle or Europe.

i know dat guy he is always on weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-TYZE Entertainment Takes Humblesmith To Court. by lowkeybahdguy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Kardashian Sisters Blast Ford Advert Showing Them Bound And Tied In A Car / Saidi Balogun: Fans Force Celebrities To Live Fake Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.