Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School (1580 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Anthony4578(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2020
ANSU/COOU Resumes school for all First years & Clinical students.
Others to follow in a month when these set have taken their exams.

Recall that Anambra state Governor was the first to relax Lockdown restrictions & open markets, churches, etc earlier in May.

We hope that other schools would follow soon, although ASUU is the main bone of contention but ANSU has as of today, decamped..

Expect divisions in ASUU soon.

Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by PetersKID(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2020
The r in resume, and f in first in the first paragraph should be in low case, it is not first years is first year.
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Anthony4578(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2020
PetersKID:
In the first paragraph, is not first years is first year.

Thanks. But here no be English class

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by RubiesBanking: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Anthony4578:

Better take heed of the correction.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Honduras01: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
PetersKID:
In the first paragraph, is not first years is first year.

Did u take time read your own statement too?. It is not grammatically correct. cheesy
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by AirmirthDY(f): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Honduras01:

Did u take time read your own statement too?. It is not grammatically correct. cheesy

The same applies to you. You omitted a word.

1 Like

Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Honduras01: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
AirmirthDY:

The same applies to you. You omitted a word.
I omitted "to". damn!
English should go and sit down somewhere ahbeg
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by AirmirthDY(f): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Honduras01:

I omitted "to". damn!
English should go and sit down somewhere ahbeg
grin
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Abcruz(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Anthony4578:

If it isn't why didn't you write it in Chinese?

Take correction and move on that's how we learn.

1 Like

Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Lekute: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nairaland get English Comedians o.

Chai awon Olodo gbogbo tongue grin grin
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by dunsin125: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
What's the source of this news abeg
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by chukwukapromise(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
That their governor no dey hear word
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Dreamliner787(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Why are you guys acting like kids?
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by eleojo23: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Why are you guys acting like kids?

Because adulthood na scam! grin
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Saintinoo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Anthony4578:
ANSU/COOU Resumes school for all First years & Clinical students.
Others to follow in a month when these set have taken their exams.

Recall that Anambra state Governor was the first to relax Lockdown restrictions & open markets, churches, etc earlier in May.

We hope that other schools would follow soon, although ASUU is the main bone of contention but ANSU has as of today, decamped..

Expect divisions in ASUU soon.

Nigeria students like carrying fake news, i wonder if this is how you guys want to get employed.

Comon sense should tell you that the university have no right to announce resumption of school, in this case only PTF on covid-19 in collaboration with Federal ministry of education can announce school reopening.
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Anthony4578(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Saintinoo:

Nigeria students like carrying fake news, i wonder if this is how you guys want to get employed.

Comon sense should tell you that the university have no right to announce resumption of school, in this case only PTF on covid-19 in collaboration with Federal ministry of education can announce school reopening.

Common sense should also tell you that the national response gave every state the right to say when schools will reopen. You no de read book, na to de type wetin u no sabi
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Anthony4578(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abcruz:

If it isn't why didn't you write it in Chinese?
Take correction and move on that's how we learn.
learn to mind your business. That's how you live long
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Saintinoo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Anthony4578:

Common sense should also tell you that the national response gave every state the right to say when schools will reopen. You no de read book, na to de type wetin u no sabi
Do not let me call you an ignorant fellow. The education is on the concurrent list you here the minister of state for education saying concerns basic and secondary education.

The so called national response you made mention of do not determine how school is being run, only the ministry of education and agencies under it does.

The PTF on covid-19 have been given the power to decide which sector or sub-sector opens and when. In the case of higer education especially universities, only the ministry of education and NUC have the final say on their resumption, if private universities have not been reopened buy their money hungry owners, what makes you think that state owned varsities will reopen.

You can go back to operenews and get more fake news, Nigeria unemployable students.
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by fayded(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Saintinoo:

Do not let me call you an ignorant fellow. The education is on the concurrent list you here the minister of state for education saying concerns basic and secondary education.

The so called national response you made mention of do not determine how school is being run, only the ministry of education and agencies under it does.

The PTF on covid-19 have been given the power to decide which sector or sub-sector opens and when. In the case of higer education especially universities, only the ministry of education and NUC have the final say on their resumption, if private universities have not been reopened buy their money hungry owners, what makes you think that state owned varsities will reopen.

You can go back to operenews and get more fake news, Nigeria unemployable students.

Oga, I can assure u that this is not fake news, and that the school is opening on 13th August..
If u want on 13th,i ll mention u and send u a link to confirm and see pics of students attending the school.
The news is not fake, Oga.
Desist from Name calling, otherwise u go just look stupid.
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Anthony4578(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Saintinoo:

I will ask a simple question
what do you have to say about Oyo state that reopened schools before the FG?
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Saintinoo(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
fayded:

Oga, I can assure u that this is not fake news, and that the school is opening on 13th August..
If u want on 13th,i ll mention u and send u a link to confirm and see pics of students attending the school.
The news is not fake, Oga.
Desist from Name calling, otherwise u go just look stupid.
Do you know what it mean by saying you assure something you are not sure of?

I believe i have heard this news even before OP did, forget what you hear about their SUG comfirming the info or the school ICT centre, if the managment dare open up that school NUC will sanction them badly.

And about the name calling, i didn't call anybody names.
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
PetersKID:
The r in resume, and f in first in the first paragraph should be in low case, "is" not first years "is" first year.

It's*****
cheesy
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Saintinoo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Anthony4578:

I will ask a simple question
what do you have to say about Oyo state that reopened schools before the FG?
Go back to my comment and see where i said education being on the concurrent list applies to basic and seconday education alone, the university sub-sector is controlled by federal ministry of education and NUC.

Why did Oyo state governor not order UniIbadan and Lautech to reopen together with the SS3 student?
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by PetersKID(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
StacyO:

It's*****
cheesy

Thanks for your observation
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by fayded(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Saintinoo:

Do you know what it mean by saying you assure something you are not sure of?

I believe i have heard this news even before OP did, forget what you hear about their SUG comfirming the info or the school ICT centre, if the managment dare open up that school NUC will sanction them badly.

And about the name calling, i didn't call anybody names.

I guess we'll just wait and see..
Anambra state has always been different..
They opened their markets long before others opened
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Saintinoo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
fayded:

I guess we'll just wait and see.. Anambra state has always been different.. They opened their markets long before others opened
I know my brother, let wait sha and see.
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Abcruz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Anthony4578:

learn to mind your business. That's how you live long

Learn to take correction it helps in the long run.
Re: Anambra University/ COOU 100level And Clinical Students Resume School by Saintinoo(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2020
fayded:

I guess we'll just wait and see..
Anambra state has always been different..
They opened their markets long before others opened
I just comfired it from the university P.R.O office, but i doubt if NUC and federal ministry of education will allow it, or might sanction COOU.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Set Their Schools Academic Calendar 2020/2021 |first To Third Term Dates / Please Who Knows Anything About This University / If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.