Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Innovation In Real Estate - How Smart Investors Are Cashing Out Big Time - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Innovation In Real Estate - How Smart Investors Are Cashing Out Big Time (153 Views)

Smart Investors By At Precious Peace Estate Phase Two Imota Ikorodu / Real Estate: How Real Is The Property? / NEW INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR SMART INVESTORS... BUY 5 GET 1 FREE!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innovation In Real Estate - How Smart Investors Are Cashing Out Big Time by wellsprings: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Poverty persists in Africa mostly because of deficiency in innovation, not because of Africans are lazy. As a matter of fact, black people are one of the most industrious in the world but there is a big difference between working hard and working smartly. It is the difference between the elite and the local man, the difference we see between Lagos State and other states of the Federation and the main reason why it seems Nigeria leads in Africa, despite our stark underdevelopment compared to other climes of our age and resources. The need for innovation in African economic development is so keen and urgent that government intervention alone cannot be sufficient, hence my joy to see smart and courageous entrepreneurs in real estate come up with bankable investment innovation for interested men and women of means to buy into and increase their wealth.

The innovation I am talking about is LANDVEST as marketed by TRIBITAT REAL ESTATE LIMITED, the company hosting the prestigious Billionaires Realtors Group where I am a member and led by the real estate visionary, Mr Tony Aspire. So what is LANDVEST, the innovation I am so worked up about? LANDVEST, according to its promoter, is a flexible real estate investment initiative that creates the opportunity for everyone to earn within 15% to 72% returns on real estate investments over a period of 6 months to 24 months from as low as N100,000 for a unit of property per square meter.

WHY IS LANDVEST DISTINCT AND HOW DOES IT WORK?

I personally love the investment innovation called LANDVEST because of the security of investment. Aside the fact that it positions investors ahead of Instability and the frequent devaluation of the Naira through the physical assets available to back up investments, the same ASSETS are insured by reputable insurance companies contracted for the purpose. So in this way, your investment won’t go in the way of the MMM scheme without a backup plan in case of unforeseen contingency.

LANDVEST is an investment tied around different reputable real estate investments under the stable of TRIBITAT REAL ESTATE COMPANY. Estates in different stages of development and with different value like Lekki Pearl Garden II, Lekki Boulevard, Beach Front Estate, Oasis Garden and many others are enrolled under this LANDVEST for investors like you to put fund in and earn great returns at the end of six months or 1 year. The idea of the LANDVEST is quite simple, not minding my big grammar since. Depending on your investment capacity, if you put in money with the company to develop their estates for house/land hungry Lagosians who buy it at a premium, you will have opportunity to share in their profit as a stakeholder and investor at the end of the business year. Fantastic, right?

IT IS REAL, GENUINE and absolutely profitable. Give me a call/chat to send you the application form and you can start earning million naira commission every six months.

Take care

Barr. Wale

CEO, LAGOS HOMES & PROPERTIES
www.lagoshomesproperties.

(1) (Reply)

Work In Lagos, Live In Chesterville Park, Ibadan* / Introducing The Vault Eleko Lagos / 100% Dry Land- CLAYTON ESTATE Ode-omi, Ibeju-lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.