Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Relationship Advice: The Ones You Love Must Not Love You But You Have To Move On - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Relationship Advice: The Ones You Love Must Not Love You But You Have To Move On (172 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Relationship Advice In 2020. Click To View Mine!! / The Relationship Advice / Nairaland Hookup Zone, Matured Ones Whatsap Num (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice: The Ones You Love Must Not Love You But You Have To Move On by Deloversbed(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2020
Some times we try to change things that are natural without minding the fact that it is not left to us to decide. No matter how much you spent no matter how hard you think you have tried, things must be happening in accordance with the way the creator created them.

If you will let me, I will advise you to turn back to the one who has your time but I still grant you the chance to go for the one you really love but if it doesn't work just go back to that one.
You can’t keep fighting to be with someone who isn’t fighting to be with you, you can’t keep holding onto someone who is not holding onto you, you can’t keep planning your future with someone who doesn’t plan theirs with you, you can’t keep running back to someone who is...continue reading @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/08/relationship-advice-ones-you-love-must.html?m=1

Re: Relationship Advice: The Ones You Love Must Not Love You But You Have To Move On by Duibaibigdick(m): 3:06am On Aug 25, 2020
DEAR Aunties, Mummies, House Wives, Pregnant Ladies, & Sexually Unhappy Ladies. I live in DUBAI, excellent in erotic /sensual massages, blessed with a "BigLongDick & i provide sexual sucker to sexually unhappy ladies, make her feel young again, feel like a real woman that she is, proud - glad & happy again in bed. WHATSAPP: +971553680229

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In Ikd For Friendship / Moniker Reincarnation Thread / December Hangout Are You Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.