Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? (37544 Views)

Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event / Eva Alordiah Dyes Hair Orange! / Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by mafolayomi(f): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
My wedding will be coming up soon! i love burnt orange as a colour, what other colour can i mix it with? am looking at apple green, do they match atall?
Re: What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by toytuns(f): 4:17am On Feb 16, 2011
mafolayomi:

My wedding will be coming up soon! i love burnt orange as a colour, what other colour can i mix it with? am looking at apple green, do they match atall?

Apple green is a perfect color combination. Or dark green. Lilac is another color but it depends on how you use it.
Re: What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by mafolayomi(f): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
waoh, thanks love. i have actually made up my on the apple green and the burnt orange now. but my concern now is what will my husby to be wear? the grooms men. also d bridal train, they ar going to be 6 in number, 3 of them will wear burnt orange dress, the other 3 will wear apple green, but what colour of shoe will go with both apple green and burnt orange for the train? thanks other contributors too ar very much welcome
Re: What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by toytuns(f): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
mafolayomi:

waoh, thanks love. i have actually made up my on the apple green and the burnt orange now. but my concern now is what will my husby to be wear? the grooms men. also d bridal train, they ar going to be 6 in number, 3 of them will wear burnt orange dress, the other 3 will wear apple green, but what colour of shoe will go with both apple green and burnt orange for the train? thanks other contributors too ar very much welcome

The bridal train I think on the burnt orange dress, a brown or black shoe will be good or even apple green. On the apple green dress also a black shoe or burnt orange color of shoe will be nice.
For the men I think the green will a good suit color with burnt orange tie.
Re: What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by mafolayomi(f): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2011
toytuns:

The bridal train I think on the burnt orange dress, a brown or black shoe will be good or even apple green. On the apple green dress also a black shoe or burnt orange color of shoe will be nice.
For the men I think the green will a good suit color with burnt orange tie.

tanks girl friend. but do men have any other colour of shoe aside black and brown? if they do, do u think they will want to wear a colour green shoe for any reason? pls still advise further thnaks
Re: What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
I know that you have made up your mind, but another colour that matches orange is fuchsia pink

Re: What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2011
Also found some orange and green theme pictures smiley

Re: What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by toytuns(f): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2011
mafolayomi:

tanks girl friend. but do men have any other colour of shoe aside black and brown? if they do, do u think they will want to wear a colour green shoe for any reason? pls still advise further thnaks

From experience I think men hate colored shoes. Only a little with less colors. But may be a man will have to advice more.
Re: What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2011
Re: What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by mafolayomi(f): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2011
Waoh, am so sorry that this is comi too late. i have bin very busy with the wedding stuff @ CC, yeah i have made up my mind by settling with apple green and burnt orange, but it wasn't easy atall, some pple ar colour blind, and this really gave me hell of a prob, anyway, am almost scaling thru. yeah, i will definately be having fushia pink in my colours, fushia ping and coffee brown ar d colour for the engagement/traditional marriage. but prob now is the colour that my man and i will be wearing on the trad day, its an inter tribal marriage, we will be wearing both yoruba and igbo attires, what colour will you suggest we choose? i know is not a must that it goes with the wedding colour. @ toytuns, i think i will just go with yr advise as per d bridal train and d men in suit, i will really want my man to look differ from the men in suit, what shld he wear to make him look differ? and what colour of suit shld he/they wear?thank you all 4 yr contribution smiley
Re: What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by toytuns(f): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2011
I think a coffee brown will be a good color for him, if that is not the color you will be choosing for the men in the train.
His tie can have the combination of light brown and fuchsia pink.
If you want, you can use coffee brown as the base color in your engagement cloth and combine it with any color you like.
Coffee brown goes with a lot of color.
Re: What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by Noradash: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2012
winkMy wedding is also coming up soon,nd am usin burnt orange,but don't knw wat 2 combine it wit,am light skinned n my hubby 2 be is dark...wat colour of suit n bow tie can he uSe..any Help pls
Re: What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? by jbblues24(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Such sublime. grin

(1) (Reply)

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires / The Power Of Make-up In Pictures / Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.