Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Invest In This Great Dream - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In This Great Dream (158 Views)

Make Money Offering Video Animation Services With This Great Software / Grab This Great Business Opportunity Now! / Make Huge Profit From This Great Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In This Great Dream by ejire042(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Good day sirs/masWe bless God for his grace and mercy and for his love towards us.I just want to drop this here and your help,advice, suggestions is highly needed .We have a budding online market place that we have painstakingly put up ready to launch and to Tap into to the ever lucrative online market space.www.ceepify.comWe have put in so much effort in makingthis dream a reality.So we kindly covet your kind perusal of this project and your kind considerations will be gladly accepted.www.ceepify.comThough the website is live. It has not launched officially as we still have a lot to put in place before we officially start operationsWe also would gladly appreciate anyonewho is ready to believe in this dream and partner with us. We can assure whoever is ready of a fruitful investment laced with juicy returns. We already haveour plan on how to stand competition with the industry giants.Please in your sparetime kindly click through the website and your reviews are gladly appreciated.www.ceepify.com.Most importantly, kindly drop a word of prayer for us as we strongly believe in the GRACE of our Almighty God who gives favour over labour.Let me reiterate that if you are interestedin partnering with us or you know someone who will love to be part of this great project kindly chat me up.Funds is still needed to tidy all the grey areas before we launch.
Thanks for your love.ceepify.comSorry for my long epistle

Taiwo Ajay.07033376422
Re: Invest In This Great Dream by ejire042(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2020
please moderators. kindly help in making this dream a reality.

I have FAILED in a lot of things but I keep trying to succeed in life.

a lot of destinies are tied to mine and I will do all it takes legitimately to make sure I WIN.

Pleaae help me propagate this message.

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Grow Your Business In Nigeria - Caesar Williams / Why Cross River Is Aggressively Pursuing Agro- Industrialisation-ayade / How To Make Money On Recharge And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.