Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,397 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade (36397 Views)

We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party / Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin.... Full time job grin grin grin
Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by 4tomandchi: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Why is this man bent on disgracing SW people?
Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by tiwasiaife(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
tutudesz:
So has a sitting governor he sent only 5 million undecided he suppose share the full budget with una abi

But gave APC 200million?
Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by tutudesz: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
tiwasiaife:

But gave APC 200million?
APC is yet to admit it, the house members admitted they received just 5 million instead of more

1 Like

Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by maestroferddi: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Golan007:

No evidence of that but PDP confessed he gave them 5 million.
Some of you aren't smart at all.
An APC supporter claiming smartness...

Oga what have you been ingesting?
Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by SideInkom: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
FFK
Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by Eteka1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
FFK collect money from Ayade to talk. Now the talk is rubbishing him. That's why he should take the advice given by the NASS members that he should choose carefully when and how to talk despite inducements.
Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by Peterosky(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ayade matter don tire me,my Ernest prayer right now is for the short Devil to just die and leave CRS alone. I don't know why God decided to punish CRS with Ayade.
Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by Morizo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
FFK should divert his talking elsewhere. We are really suffering in CRS with potholes even in the heart of Calabar town while that short clown is stealing monies and sending the rest to Abuja. Am.not interested in party politics but good governance. Ayade is the worst governor in the history of Nigeria. Even Yeye Bello can score 5/100.

Ayade is 0/100 period. Ask any Crossriverian including his so called appointees. He has made the state worse than Pre Donald Duke era.

1 Like

Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by ekhai(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

did u read where it was stated he gave 2 billion to APC, all u could see was d 5m he gave PDP.

this just confirms dat u are an hypocrite

turning blind eye to 2b while focusing on 5m, can u tell me how many 5m are in d 2b.

I read in Ur oda post dat no evidence he gave APC money do u in Ur warped thinking have evidence he gave 5m to PDP, since u say it's confession u should also have taken dat as an evidence for d 2b he gave APC.

been a BMC members does not make u lose all Ur senses cos from Ur defence it shows how low u are in Ur thinking n response BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU, WHO'S MORE REALISTIC? PDP ALLEGED THAT HE GAVE APC 2 BILLION NAIRA. PDP CONFIRMED THE RECEIPT OF 5 MILLION FROM GOV. AYADE. NOW CAN YOU CONCLUDE FROM THE ABOVE EXPLANATION WHOSE STATEMENT IS PRESENTABLE IN A LAW suit?

blind bat
Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by fashrola(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Ayade is the worst thing to happen to CRS .......

Edited: I'm not talking in respect to the fiasco happening with FFK and the NASS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by Blackking98(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
can you tell me the number one function of a governor?
tell me what is El rufais job first while people are dying in southern kaduna.
Like I said the blood of those dying shall hunt you and your paymasters for politicising these deaths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=ekhai post=92761339][/quote]

if u belong to an association, even professional bodies u pay dues n also contribute when d need arises.

even in our community people are called upon to contribute so him contributing to PDP is nothing if u want to go by dat.

if d PDP has come out to say he gave apc 2b den let apc go challenge Dem not u defending what u were not part of.

problem of d youth is defending this two political parties while dey keep us in perpetual darkness.

d diff between PDP n apc is dat apc has wicked tendency n in all their stealing n looting it does not in anyway show in d society.

PDP looted no doubt but dey used it in setting up company, building n buying things which when u look at it, d common man still have something.

but apc dey steal n hoard d money at same time n den begin to tax our future, all dey do is introduce measures to destroy businesses.

dis stamp duty, dat stamp duty, now dey are using brain to make d fuel price trek to 200 per litre by December.

Lagos State cost of doing business is now high, guy dis govt is wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.