Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Meet Dagrin Movie 'ghetto Dreamz' Casts and behind the scenes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Dagrin Movie 'ghetto Dreamz' Casts and behind the scenes (1575 Views)

I Never Got To Meet Dagrin- Olamide / At 89, Joke Silva’s Mom Casts Vote In Wheel Chair / Photos: Ini Edo Casts Her Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dagrin Movie 'ghetto Dreamz' Casts and behind the scenes by naijays: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2011
Shooting of dagrin biopic, ghetto dreamz started lately after the audition. The movie which is expected to be completed before april (month dagrin died) features top nollywood stars. I got the list of main cast during a conversation i had with the movie producer
Main Cast:
Trybson Dudukoko of stingomania entertainment to play dagrin. 'He resembled dagrin, flow like him and dresses like dagrin' mr ope banwo disclosed. Award winning yoruba actress, Doris simeon to play Dagrin's girlfriend.Doris Simeon won Best Indegenous Actress AMAA, Best Actress, Zafa Awards U.K after acting in saheed balogun 2 casts movie. Dagrin's father (Pa Kasumu). Veteran actress, Racheal Oniga to play dagrin's mother. While Dagrin's friend to be played by Gabriel Afolayan who played Madam Dearest in 'the Perfect Church', super story star, Kelechi Udegbe, winner of next movie star 2009, Oyindamola Odeshola. Ghetto dreamz is to be released by april to launch dagrin memorial project. read more and check behind the scenes pics on http://www.thisisjs.com/2011/02/meet-dagrin-movie-ghetto-dreamz-casts.html

Re: Meet Dagrin Movie 'ghetto Dreamz' Casts and behind the scenes by chic2pimp(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2011
Dagrinnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! We Miss You Die ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Okay Thats It! I Need To Write Lil Kim A Letter. This Has To Stop! / PHOTOS: See What Wizkid’s Girlfriend Did For Him On His Birthday / Justin Bieber NAKED - 'it's My D**k In A Guitar!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.