Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

What Gambling Turn Me To! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Gambling Turn Me To! (259 Views)

Great Tips On How To Quit Bet9ja Virtual Betting And Gambling / Gambling Has Ruined Me, Please Help! / My Husband Is Always Too Hungry For S3x, He Might Turn Me To Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gambling Turn Me To! by yungblood4050(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good day people

Sorry for my bad English,
And I will like to go strait to the point,
And I will be happy if u can contribute to this my story, I really need advice, insult is allow pls

am a young boy @ my early 20s
I got admission at one of the popular uni at the north
Well after everything is set, lecture going on
I was thinking of what would be gething me money even if its little, I don't want to be disturbing my parent every time for money, that when I got this plartform from one of the WhatsApp TVs on my list ( LPV forum) I no many people will know that, withing a month I have already made little amonth, that when the issue of lockdown comes up!

Well I continue doing the daily activities
But not up to a month there change there payment policy due to many people have join and there can be able to go along with the payment method, I feel soo sad then cause have already have it in mind that the next year I will pay my tutor fees with the money I and get myself a second hand system for my studies

That when one gut introduce me to bething
Mehn.... I was told between one month if am no greedy I could make some little money not noing it will turn to something else�

Truth to be told since I was born I don't know anything about bething even to fix games I no sabi am watching football was a problem for me

For the last 4month now I have lost 35k+
I feel soo sad anytime I remember about how this money come from
Last month now I have stop it, in the beginning of this month when the people I borrow money from keep demanding for their money I had to borrow 5k from someone in the hope I could still have some winning, even if it is to pay my debt, but it all fail

I no feel ashamed of myself
I can't even sleep conveniently whenever I remember those who I borrow money from

Please, please and please
I need your advice
Even if its how to make little money (am not in haste to make huge money)
And if anyone could do little assistance for me (any amonth is accepted pls)
Save a weak soul

May God be with you
As you all contribute to this thread

Here is my No
Re: What Gambling Turn Me To! by Nolaffme: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: What Gambling Turn Me To! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
yungblood4050:
Good day people
Sorry for my bad English,
And I will like to go strait to the point,
And I will be happy if u can contribute to this my story, I really need advice, insult is allow pls

am a young boy @ my early 20s
I got admission at one of the popular uni at the north
Well after everything is set, lecture going on
I was thinking of what would be gething me money even if its little, I don't want to be disturbing my parent every time for money, that when I got this plartform from one of the WhatsApp TVs on my list ( LPV forum) I no many people will know that, withing a month I have already made little amonth, that when the issue of lockdown comes up!

Well I continue doing the daily activities
But not up to a month there change there payment policy due to many people have join and there can be able to go along with the payment method, I feel soo sad then cause have already have it in mind that the next year I will pay my tutor fees with the money I and get myself a second hand system for my studies

That when one gut introduce me to bething
Mehn.... I was told between one month if am no greedy I could make some little money not noing it will turn to something else�

Truth to be told since I was born I don't know anything about bething even to fix games I no sabi am watching football was a problem for me

For the last 4month now I have lost 35k+
I feel soo sad anytime I remember about how this money come from
Last month now I have stop it, in the beginning of this month when the people I borrow money from keep demanding for their money I had to borrow 5k from someone in the hope I could still have some winning, even if it is to pay my debt, but it all fail

I no feel ashamed of myself
I can't even sleep conveniently whenever I remember those who I borrow money from

Please, please and please
I need your advice
Even if its how to make little money (am not in haste to make huge money)
And if anyone could do little assistance for me (any amonth is accepted pls)
Save a weak soul

May God be with you
As you all contribute to this thread

Here is my No

you are a gambler and no amount of money can help cure your addiction. you will lose much more money in the future until you hit rock bottom and realize that you can never win in betting , because you will always invest what you've won thinking you can win more.... that why NOBODY should help you and you should instead go back to the dude who told you that betting was a good way for you to make money, and ask HIM for help.

your mind is already damaged with bet9ja BS, and unless you stay away from it COMPLETELY and focus on your studies, you will always fail!
Re: What Gambling Turn Me To! by yungblood4050(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are a gambler and no amount of money can help cure your addiction. you will lose much more money in the future until you hit rock bottom and realize that you can never win in betting , because you will always invest what you've won thinking you can win more.... that why NOBODY should help you and you should instead go back to the dude who told you that betting was a good way for you to make money, and ask HIM for help.

your mind is already damaged with bet9ja BS, and unless you stay away from it COMPLETELY and focus on your studies, you will always fail!

Thanks for this
But I could assure u have already leave it and no going back!
Re: What Gambling Turn Me To! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
yungblood4050:
Thanks for this
But I could assure u have already leave it and no going back!

bwaaaaaah! who do you take NLers for... donkeys?!?! here below is just your TODAY's posts on betting threads on NL:

yungblood4050:
Pls I no sabi book game
If u can try and drop bet9ja code
May God continue to bless u more
yungblood4050:
Any game today pls
yungblood4050:
I no see your hand again boss

so again, you can lie to us all, but you cant lie to your own damn self... YOU HAVE AN ADDICTION and your damaged mind think that you can make money from betting, while we all know you will never be successful in it. so begging NLers for help wont solve the issue unless you are HONEST to your own damn self and get a hold of your life. any fool who gives you money will only feed your betting addiction because all the money will be lost in betting.
Re: What Gambling Turn Me To! by yungblood4050(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Common bro I said it in the post already And it being weaks now that I play last Was only checking the post

Re: What Gambling Turn Me To! by Quietly(m): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bwaaaaaah! who do you take NLers for... donkeys?!?! here below is just your TODAY's posts on betting threads on NL:

so again, you can lie to us all, but you cant lie to your own damn self... YOU HAVE AN ADDICTION and your damaged mind think that you can make money from betting, while we all know you will never be successful in it. so begging NLers for help wont solve the issue unless you are HONEST to your own damn self and get a hold of your life. any fool who gives you money will only feed your betting addiction because all the money will be lost in betting.
Hahahahahahaha you be FBI

1 Like

Re: What Gambling Turn Me To! by yungblood4050(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Quietly:
Hahahahahahaha you be FBI
Hello bro I saw your message I was unable to reach This is my number 09073011838

(1) (Reply)

Johnny4president Is The Real Scammer / Usher Smash Your Iphone 11 On The Ground Because You Weren’t Paying Attention To / Have Wizkid Overstayed He's Stay In The Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.