Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Benefit Boys: Yong Shef Thrown Out Over N1.5m As Giveaway In Ebeano Supermarket - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benefit Boys: Yong Shef Thrown Out Over N1.5m As Giveaway In Ebeano Supermarket (1667 Views)

Oluwa Lagos Thrown Out Over N1million As Giveaway In Ebeano Supermarket / Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefit Boys: Yong Shef Thrown Out Over N1.5m As Giveaway In Ebeano Supermarket by Chatinews: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yong Shef took a lot of people unaware when he made a declaration in Ebeano Supermarket in Lekki Lagos asking them to pick anything of their choice that bills on him.

One of the beneficiary name Miss Blessing Okoro share her happiness saying at first she thought Yong Shef was joking when he made the declaration but turns out to be real.

Another lucky beneficiary also went on Instagram to thank Yong Shef for making her day.

At the end of the of giveaway, the total amount Oluwa Lagos paid was N1.5m according to the one of sale rep in the supermarket, and there's still on going giveaway on his Instagram page

I dedicate this giveaway to the great legend Fela, said Yong Shef

Re: Benefit Boys: Yong Shef Thrown Out Over N1.5m As Giveaway In Ebeano Supermarket by SAMBARRY: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
The way the money came is the way the money Will Go

Continue dipping your hands into things wey pass you

3 Likes

Re: Benefit Boys: Yong Shef Thrown Out Over N1.5m As Giveaway In Ebeano Supermarket by News247updated: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
The way the money came is the way the money Will Go

Continue dipping your hands into things wey pass you

Proverty mentality will kill u there
Re: Benefit Boys: Yong Shef Thrown Out Over N1.5m As Giveaway In Ebeano Supermarket by SAMBARRY: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
News247updated:

Proverty mentality will kill u there
lmaooooo coming from someone with a low IQ

Back to sender in Jesus name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefit Boys: Yong Shef Thrown Out Over N1.5m As Giveaway In Ebeano Supermarket by News247updated: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lmaooooo coming from someone with a low IQ

Back to sender in Jesus name

Just take a look at this one

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: My Love Is Doing A Lot More Than Just Tweeting- Stefflon Don Back Burna / ”you’re A Bastard, When I See You, You Better Run” – Davido Lashes Out / Bbnaija: Nini Surprises Saga This Morning, Check Out What She Did To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.