Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

I. T Certification Exams! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / I. T Certification Exams! (666 Views)

Do You Need An I.t. Certification Exam Dumps?read This! / I.t Certification Videos Anyone? / All I.T Certification Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I. T Certification Exams! by paulinto: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2011
Happy Valentine! APTECH WORLDWIDE(Surulere Centre) is using this medium wish you and your Organisation Happy Celebration of Joyous season and wish to Invite to Enrol for an IT Certification Examination in Our Centre @ Surelere Centre.
For more Info:
Contact

Mr Paul +2348051797279

adelakconsults@gmail.com
Re: I. T Certification Exams! by Sonachi(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2011
Hello, I saw your post on IT certification in nairaland.

Please I would like to know the IT certification your centre is offering
thanks
Re: I. T Certification Exams! by cblast(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2011
how is it gonig pls let us know.
Re: I. T Certification Exams! by Holajaid(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2011
i gat your flyer already but the information was not clear to me enough, is it a kind of scholarship or u are introducing IT to us, thanks
Re: I. T Certification Exams! by paulinto: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
We are trying to make this awareness to people that wants to be trained in Information Technology of any field and also want to write the Exams get certified with International Certificate in respective courses of interest, There is a Promo going on this packages too. You can contact:
Mr Paul on 0805-179-7279 for more Info on how to Benefit from this promo.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Cisa 2005 - 2009 Question Review / Soar Your Career And Become The World Class Professional / Cam Diploma In Digital Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.