Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Free Linkedin Engagement Pod (nigeria Only) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Linkedin Engagement Pod (nigeria Only) (245 Views)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin / Ship Your Products With Ease. China To Nigeria Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Linkedin Engagement Pod (nigeria Only) by LeafMeAlone: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Just post your link, and everybody in the group will automatically like and comment if you want on your post.

Only one post is allowed per day.

Do you want to be part of a group where likes and comments are automatic from real people in Nigeria?

As a digital marketer, I use it to boost my posts to as high as 300 likes and set what comments I want to get. But currently I am in a Foreign group and my boss will prefer likes from Nigerians.

That is why I have created one for Nigerians only!

If you would like to join, let me know in the comments! It is as simple as A, B, C!

and COMPLETELY FREE!
Re: Free Linkedin Engagement Pod (nigeria Only) by FiTuReign: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hi! Interested. Please can you let me have the code?
Re: Free Linkedin Engagement Pod (nigeria Only) by Alex9876: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2022
I will like to join please share link.

(1) (Reply)

Earn With Your Telegram Account, Mining BTC Worth 36k Naira Monthly / List Of Businesses That Thrives During This Pandemic [especially No. 6] / Awesome New Document Scanning Operators In Ikeja!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.