Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor (25622 Views)

UNILAG Crisis: Academic, Non-Academic Workers Meet Over VC’s Removal / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Samostical:
WELCOME ABOARD IF YOU'RE NEW HERE.
INVESTMENT WITHOUT STRESS! RISK FREE!
ENERGY SAVING!
TIME SAVING
AND MONEY FLOWING.
I Samuel Ojua will guide you accurately in this platform. Join through my award winning link

Okay, let's see

Ones you click on this link, it will bring a registration form for you to fill. After you fill it, and register, you will be assign to pay 500 naira of activation fee, after you have paid 500 naira to the person, he/shewill activate you

So I should give N500 to a perfect stranger...okay..
Then after I have activate you, you will be in level one.

You are begining to sound like Sergei...

Then 4 people will be assign to pay you 500 naira each within 48 hours, when the 4 people paid to your bank account. You are already having 2000 naira to your bank account.

Just like that...4 people will dash me 500 naira. Wow, there must be a lot of altruistic folk in the world...plus, you are Sergei and you owe me N500

Then out of the 2000 naira they have paid you, you will upgrade to level two with 1500 naira. Then 6 people will be assign to pay you 1500 naira each

Wow, you must be a magician! So 6 people will just dash me N1500! Oaky

Uplines are assign within 48 hours. When those 6 people pay 1500 naira to your bank account, that is 9000 naira you have been paid. And that is your money. That is the only two stages involve in this website.
Then you will go back to level one again and register and pay 500 naira to your down line.

MMM....MMM.....MMMM......see this man, you people have come again. After wasting people's money, you wan come defraud us with your Ponzi scheme. Some people have not yet recovered from MMM and golden cycler or what they called ...

You are Sergei Mavordi or his reincarnation or clone, and I claim my N1500.

That is how it work. With 500 naira, you will be earning 9000 naira every one week.
Registration link ������
JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP HERE����

Another Ponzi scheme in the making.

My friend....go and do a legit business. Stop scamming people.

2 Likes

Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by mistercardinal(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Cc
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by adeoba2008(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Na dem Dem.
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by wellmax(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
ChaleeBendel:
And these ones are supposed to be role models.
So what are they now, or you just want to make comments for the sake of it
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by JosephXavier: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
[/s]

It's not alright

They have turned the academic sector to motor park politics
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Prof Chukwu, consultant cardiologist at LUTH. That woman na asset to this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by boolee(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
The Rot we have all over today, has its Foundation laid in the Academic Section.

We must first Reform the Academic Section before we can start making progress as a Nation.
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by otokx(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
The courts are open.
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by slivertongue: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
controversy is the character trait of Babawale Babalakin,

7 Likes

Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by profmallor: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
I know nothing that Bi coutrney man chairs can be credible. So he can actually sit on a board and terminate someones appointment, very Ironic, with his monumental failures at concession handling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by GindoX(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Johnamooh5:
I am tired of nairalanders begging online here.is this forum now a begi begi forum.
I can teach you how to make it in the business that I am doing for free.
I will give you detailed info on how to do this business. I am a guru in online business that is true and legit.
Drop your whatsapp number on my thread on romance section by looking up my profile.
That is if you are interested in doing this business and is strictly for those who have no source of income or low income salary earner.
I believe I am well understood on this.

Am interested. 07032650520
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by Pauleze2020: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sad occurence.
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by romenna: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Corruption and underhand dealings will destroy this country.
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by DexterousOne(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
You are in the minority, majority will have their way.

This case is beyond what you just said sir

Babalakin had a sinister motive
And this action will not go down well
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by SideInkom: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Politics
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by Sannisege: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chai see my lecturers in UNILAG o. Prof Ogundipe is a sound administrator. He has UNILAG's interest at heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by izicooo(f): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
All these are happening in our high educational institutions because we have a very clueless/irresponsible NUC executive secretary (Abubakar Rasheed) and a dumb minister of education (Adamu Adamu). Aboki Aboki na them dey spoil this we country.
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by Olude193: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
This Babalakin is a case

2 Likes

Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by zoedew: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chimookigwe:
Babalakin that was tried for fraud in 2013.
And convicted?
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
DexterousOne:

This case is beyond what you just said sir

Babalakin had a sinister motive
And this action will not go down well

He can challenge his removal in the court
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by Tywo2018: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Don't be surprise just fear Woman period.
Tobimercy:
kiss
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by Heyf: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
prof Oboh of cell biology and genetics! my prof!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by dokxavi: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Babalakin has failed once again, his waterloo.
Only problem is that he will disrupt the peace of a great institution for a few months.
Firstly, Ogundipe should head to court, then the UNILAG academic community should
rear its "ugly" fangs on the heels of the eminently corrupt Babalakin.
Things must be done by following the proper procedures.
Buhari must remove Babalakin as Pro-Chancellor of UNILAG before things can be
allowed to come to normal.

3 Likes

Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by Almusty6060(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is illegal
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by bigpicture001: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Y is the prochancellor of unilag a yoruba man.. While the place Igbos all in the north.. and crowed the south east with yorubas.....

So it's Igbos that are good to be prochancellor of Northern schools abi......

The yoruba kings now made half the employees yoruba...

Nigeria really know how to make ppl angry and in a defiance mood
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by olayhemi02(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
On top this convocation approval Or another matter?... nawa ooo��
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by Nauttyprof(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
The VC also has his share of the blame. There are claims that he wasn't carrying everyone along which led to the Convocation scheduled earlier this year to be suspended.

You can't operate on your own in a higher institution system
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by MAYOWAAK: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Notice to the General Public on the Removal of the Vice Chancellor, University of Lagos by Oladejo Azeez, Esq

The attention of the University of Lagos (Unilag) management has been drawn to the ‘Notice to the General Public on the Removal of the Vice Chancellor, University of Lagos’; dated August 12, 2020 and signed by Oladejo Azeez, Esq, Registrar and Secretary to Council, stating that the current Vice Chancellor, Professor Oluwatoyin T. Ogundipe, FAS has been removed from office with immediate effect.

This is untrue and a figment of his imagination. Therefore, stakeholders of Unilag and the general public are advised to disregard this mischievous disinformation about the sitting Vice Chancellor of Unilag, contained in that notice. Professor Ogundipe still remains Unilag’s Vice Chancellor.

Thank you.
Signed
Professor Oluwatoyin T. Ogundipe, FAS
Vice Chancellor, Unilag
Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by emkz: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Is Adamu Adamu not expected to approve the sack of Professor Toyin Ogundipe?

So Professor Ogunshola would step in as Acting VC?

As for Wale Babalakin, why is it that many things he puts his hands into end up in a mess? Was it not his company that was awarded the contract to rehabilitate the Lagos-Ibadan expressway initially? I don't know why Jonathan appointed him pro-chancellor of Unilag when Aliko Dangote, AbdulSamad Rabiu (BUA Cement boss), Bola Tinubu and Mike Adenuga are better to lead university councils.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by seguno2: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mowsid:
The VC wasn't opportuned to defend himself meanwhile the pro chancellor still went ahead and announce the removal of the incumbent VC. There should be some hidden agendas yet to be revealed

You know that he was not given the opportunity to defend himself, because one of those who voted for him said so? Or you have other sources?

2 Likes

Re: Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor by Zetty177x: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
I was expecting to see photos of people fighting..caption is misleading though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Lecturer Slaps Student / Adult Education: I Am Still Proud Of My Department Despite The Negative Comments / Ogun State Polytechnic Requires Key Holder For Students To Write Exams (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.