Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ethereum Investment And Get 50% Every 7days. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ethereum Investment And Get 50% Every 7days. (355 Views)

Join Ethereum Investment Now With Just 3500 .,u Can’t Get This Offer Elsewhere / Ethereum Investment / Making Money Through Crypto(ethereum) Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ethereum Investment And Get 50% Every 7days. by TIMIJAT: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ethboss is a global ethereum platform created by World's ethereum miners world wide to help to reduce poverty and help ethereum lovers to accumulate enough ethereum in Nigeria.

"It started as a charity organization that later turned to business platform"

We all know that without money living becomes hectic. Don't pretend as if you don't need money.

Ethboss is a *Pure ETHEREUM Investment platform*.

*Note*
Ethboss is *not a networking platform*

Ethboss is not a *smart contract*

So it doesn't need referral, UNLESS u want to earn referral bonus which is OPTIONAL.

****ETHBOSS is an investment platform that pays you your investment pmus 50% profit* in 7days*****

It is not like all other Referrals platform. Although, referring is optional which adds additional income to your pocket.

ADVISE

WITH THE WAY THE VALUE OF *ETHEREUM* (ETH) KEEPS INCREASING ON A DAILY BASIS, IT WOULD BE EXPEDIENT OF YOU TO INVEST IN A STRONG PLATFORM THAT CAN GIVE YOU 50% EVERY 7DAYS.

To REGISTER!!!!!

# You'll need 0.01eth to register on Ethboss

# The minimum investment of ethereum you can invest is 0.1eth.

# At the end of 7days, you get 0.15eth.

This is a strong platform and it pays. I'll advise you to take advantage.

**You can contact me through my number to add you up to a group chat where I can guide you on how to register.****

My contact and Link on my signature to register as well.
Re: Ethereum Investment And Get 50% Every 7days. by TIMIJAT: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Not everything is FAKE.!!!! ... take advantage... I'll welcome any question from anyone

(1) (Reply)

Earn Continuous BCH Writing Articles And Comments On Post / See Me Collecting N57,000 Weekly On This Program / Defin Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.