Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Audio Interface Do I Need For Studio Recording In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Audio Interface Do I Need For Studio Recording In Nigeria (229 Views)

Relatively New Motu M2 Audio Interface @150k / Scarlett 4i4 Audio Interface Soundcard For Sale / How Much Internet Speed Do I Need For Streaming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Audio Interface Do I Need For Studio Recording In Nigeria by Irukkanews: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
PreSonus audio interfaces also known as sound cards are amongst best both by the market price and industrial use. Presonus audio interfaces are considered as best choice due to its low price and valuable functionalities while in use, both for home recording and professional studio. Although, newbies tend to find them a bit difficult at first sight, more so when trying to use the Presonus software the studio one along with it.

DAW simply means Digital Audio Workstation, It’s a software that allows you to record multiple layers through your sound card to your computer. Other audio interface uses DAW software like; FL Studio, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, etc. But the Presonus audio interface/ sound cards use the studio one DAW software.

Presonus which began its journey in the US is now widely spread across the globe and recognized as one of the top studio equipment manufacturers, not only audio interfaces, but also microphone preamps, studio monitors, digital consoles, professional ear mix, professional atom box, and professional headphone.

Price of sound cards in Nigeria:

Presonus audio-box iTwo #65,000

Presonus audio-box USB 96 #65,000

Presonus studio 24c audio box #70,000

Presonus studio 26c audio box #90,000

Presonus studio 68c audio box #145,000

Presonus studio audio equipment 1810c #168,000

Presonus studio audio equipment 1824c #230,000

Presonus studio audio equipment Quantum #380,000

Irukka online is Nigeria’s biggest musical instruments and sound equipment retail company in Nigeria, with top brands from around Europe and America making the retail giant their home, to reduce the influx of fake products in the country. Irukka Online put the hearts of its customers to rest.

To get an original sound card /audio interface and be sure of the brand PreSonus, visit www.irukka.com or call 08165730634, 08148722878 for more inquiries or making orders.

Re: What Audio Interface Do I Need For Studio Recording In Nigeria by Irukkanews: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Visit now for your best choice of sound

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Air 2018 With Touch Id #430k / Laptops For Sale (AIN) / Brand New Drone Dji Mavic 2 Pro @ 750k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.