Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Rema Cries On Social Media For A Wife, IS He Not Too Young For That? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Cries On Social Media For A Wife, IS He Not Too Young For That? (413 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / "I’m Not Illuminati, They Lied Against Me" Rema Cries Out As He Embraces Jesus / Female Fan Cries On Seeing Patoranking In Sierra Leone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rema Cries On Social Media For A Wife, IS He Not Too Young For That? by AfricaCelebs: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fast rising Nigerian Afrobeat star, Rema has taken to social media to express his need for a wife who he can have some intimate time with.

Rema saw a video of a couple dancing to his woman challenge on social media and the video triggered the man in him.

He shared the video and indicated in the caption that he wished he was married so he could do such with his wife.

Come to think of it, was Rema not 19 just last year? Well what do we know, maybe he is grown enough to have what he wishes for.

Source: AfricaCelebrities.Com https://africacelebrities.com/2020/08/12/rema-cries-on-social-media-for-a-wife-is-he-not-too-young-for-that/
Re: Rema Cries On Social Media For A Wife, IS He Not Too Young For That? by SoftP(m): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Probably he want to TASTE the word ‘Marriage’

(1) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Thinks God And Lucifer Settled Beef Long Time Ago / Meet Nollywood Most Consistent Actress This Year, Genny Uzoma (pictures) / Vera Sidika Strips For Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.