Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion (5739 Views)

Naijaloaded: Makinde Azeez Replies Waconzy, Says He Is Broke And Frustrated / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Owner Naijaloaded " Makinde Azeez " Shares Lovely Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by gistyinka(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Founder of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, shares photos of his newly built multi-million naira beautiful mansion.

The famous blogger Makinde Azeez says God has blessed him beyond measures, because he's dedicating is newly built multi-million Naira mansion, alongside with his child's naming ceremony.

https://gyonlineng.com/naijaloaded-makinde-azeez/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Amotolongbo(f): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
I can remember when this guy started like play like play.

Ile a tura o
Oun ti won mu de Ibe ko ni baje o

6 Likes

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Amotolongbo(f): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Real Bloggers are cashing out big time.

But when will Seun show us what he has acquired with money he makes from this forum? grin

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Nolaffme: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Real Bloggers are cashing out big time.

But when will Seun show us what he has acquired with money he makes from this forum? grin

The ways of seun, nobody seems to understand it.

3 Likes

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Amotolongbo(f): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nolaffme:

Na dog he dey feed with the money

9 Likes

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by samictelecoms12(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wow congratulations

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by decatalyst(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nolaffme:

Have you done your research well?

6 Likes

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by EdmundChidera(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Na dog he dey feed with the money
that should be snakes

I'm a professional business consultant and our service is exceptional. Check my signature for your proper consultancy.

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by decatalyst(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
EdmundChidera:
that should be snakes

Please do not confuse Seun with lalasticlala (snake master)!

We will not take it! angry cool

10 Likes

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by EdmundChidera(m): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin
decatalyst:

Please do not confuse Seun with lalasticlala (snake master)!

We will not take it! angry cool
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Melancholy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Never despise the days of little beginnings! While growing up there were some sites as teenagers we were really fond of at that time. Amongst music downloading sites, it was either naijaloaded or notjustok cos then naijapals was already becoming old school. Congrats to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Righteousness89(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Congrats bro..

Beautiful Edifice, you have there..

As we Invest our Resources on these things, let's also Invest our life in The KING of kings. That is What Really Matters!

No one will take a Block, Cement , stone or Whatever to the other Side of Life..

What Really Matters is Where we Spend Eternity..

What Really Matters is Where we go after Here..

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Nolaffme: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
decatalyst:

Have you done your research well?

Please show to us if you have any clue about Seun's life. Many people I know from this forum have none.
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Deffjam: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
naijaloaded those days

them ban me because of 10k giveaway back then. commented twice with two accounts......i no no say my iP dey baba hand.
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by joviegghead: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by cyndy1000(f): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is called DOUBLE BLESSINGS
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Dayoebe(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
have you seen seun mansion?
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Openbusiness: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ehhhh, dis guy site ehn, I download free music tire back in those days. But sometimes wen ur blasting music in public, he go juz embarrass d music flow with Naijaloaded dot com shout like radio station, pipu go know say na pirated music u dey listen to grin

9 Likes

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Openbusiness: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Melancholy:
Never despise the days of little beginnings! While growing up there were some sites as teenagers we were really fond of at that time. Amongst music downloading sites, it was either naijaloaded or notjustok cos then naijapals was already becoming old school. Congrats to him
TooXclusive na d number 1 among dem all. Na dem reign pass
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by money121(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nice one

Roofed by ImranRoofing
Call/Whatsapp 08085310359 For your Quality Roofing Sheet

Read Review from Him

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Melancholy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
TooXclusive na d number 1 among dem all. Na dem reign pass
l disagree oo
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
I am happy for him

I have known his site for over 6 years

Congrats
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Vyzz: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
I have never seen lalasticlala's face....

I Googled seun and I saw his picture.... But when I did the same for lala...

Na snake picture full everywhere
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by 4t4th(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by DontBullshitMe: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2020
He copies post from Nairaland alot.

Tosyne2much hear from am die. All him post, he go repost am. grin

Congrats Shaa.
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by sammysneh(m): 12:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Nice mansion, God no go shame us..
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by yuswrld20(m): 12:26am On Aug 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ehhhh, dis guy site ehn, I download free music tire back in those days. But sometimes wen ur blasting music in public, he go juz embarrass d music flow with Naijaloaded dot com shout like radio station, pipu go know say na pirated music u dey listen to grin
lol.spotify dae
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Iceyjayz: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Congrats bro
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Kingluqman(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Congrats to you ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by femi4: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Back then Azeez used to lift post from here. His moniker then was "mankind"

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by ForestHill: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Poor taste
Re: Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2020
I fell in love with the site coz of the voice of dat guy that always says ' more music at '

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Don’t Behave Like A Mother—fans Blast Omotola / What Is This Girl Doing In This Photo? - Iyanya And Don Jazzy Are Responsible / Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.