Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. (85198 Views)

Netflix Rewards Ikorodu Bois For 'Extraction 2' Trailer Remake (Video, Photos) / Movies And Music Video Making Equipment Available For Retal/hire / [INTERVIEW] “movie Making Is A Passion,the Only Thing I Don’t See Or Feel The St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
PrinzJaay:
The whites know the value of talents. If only Nigeria government supports raw talents and improve the entertainment industry, we’ll be the best in the world, because we have natural gifted talents in this country
I think this is one of the reasons Africa can never move. Must everything be about government? Sorry oo, but i really don't know, is netflix owned by the American government?
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Henrypraise: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
Well deserved! cool

Nigeria government has been seeing these boys for years, yet they are not recognized nor sponsored.

no be everything d Nigeria govt go do, no be American govt recognize them, na business owners recognize them, wetin stop Nollywood from recognising the boys let the Nigeria govt provide good sch n enabling environment, by so doing, they av remembered all, both publicised n unpublicized talent...

1 Like

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by earnit1: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Htown64:
Shebi Na US govt recognize or sponsor them? If you want to criticize criticize with sense.
Which is why Africa can never move forward. Everything we go say na government...

1 Like

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Eddygre8(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by dalass(f): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
Well deserved! cool

Nigeria government has been seeing these boys for years, yet they are not recognized nor sponsored.

Those ones don't have any talent... So they can't recognize it if they see it!

They only see and respond with force on any real or imagined enemy once you speak and in their small minds consider its against them

1 Like

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Ayobami7(m): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Unrated900(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
Well deserved! cool

Nigerian government hate it when good talent emerge

They are enemies of progress

What a shame to see international company coming to assist your citizen in your own country

Shame on the administration...
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by FLYFIRE(m): 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Leave Nigeria government sir, there is a limit to what a nation's government (State or Federal) can do... So called entertainment bigwigs and "Billionaires" have been seeing them, hailing them online, yet never bothered to take them higher. Typical examples: E-Money, D'Banj, Ned and Regina Nwoko, Desmond Elliot, Arthur Eze, etc.

These are the people you all worship and hail all over the internet and social media!!! When it comes to corporate social responsibility, zero!!!
What has this APC government EVER DONE for the good of Nigerians? Please name JUST ONE. I am NOT talking of UNENDING BORROWING & STEALING the borrowed money.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by UrVillagePpl: 12:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Wow! Just wow.
They really deserve it. I just watched the trailer and it is really duped.

Epic I must say
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by aariwa(m): 2:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Be diligent and hardworking in any good thing you do because one day you will be celebrated no matter where you are
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by gare(f): 3:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Babadee1900:
Well deserved! cool

The artist in other countries are they sponsored by their government, why must the government do everything for us, we need to move away from government this, government that, what's nollywood doing are they not seeing the boys to give them movie role. The government has no role here please.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by causimalbarka(m): 4:46am On Aug 13, 2020
441 First-Class Graduates Apply As Oyo Begins TESCOM Recruitment CBT https:///DPVEKMXBYF

The is the situation we find ourselves in this country.

Qualified people are far more than the available jobs.

Even those who get the job, has no job security, and the income isn't enough to spend..

Do you what to have another source of income?

Are u tired of searching for job?

Do you wish to know how to be at home and still be earning

Click the link below and let's get show you the way

https:///2347033147737?text=Hello%2C%20please%20I'm%20interested%2C%20how%20do%20I%20get%20started?%3F
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by jidxin(m): 5:26am On Aug 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
I really don't find these guys funny.

Says someone who will start urinating on his body if he sees me in real life. With the comments against me, I'm afraid Nigeria can never get anywhere because of this alarming level of IQ. You find someone funny, another person doesn't. How is that an offence.? Get quality education una no gree.
are they comedian
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31am On Aug 13, 2020
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by mozona(m): 5:42am On Aug 13, 2020
These are one of the reason we African cant match our foreign counterpart.

They are always ready to help
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Hamilton1:
Audio,
Believe dem at ur own peril

must you always exhibit your negativity
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2020
sodiqapril:
Price for consistency and hardwork... remember when they first started, most Nigerian celebs didn't really support them . I remember Davido ( though as controversial as he may be) donated a sum of 1m to them. Now they got the attention of the production crew of Extraction. A lesson to anyone out there keep pushing and support it with prayers, you're one content away from big break.

Omo..see all the things wey dy dash these boys while me wey b dn old never see money buy camera.. abeg if you have a camera you are not using.. please help me regardless of condition I go manage am like dt.i don tire to dy sleep dy wake up
Reason i would always rate Davido and Olamide before the likes of Wizkid any day any time!
Those guys have raised more people than their fingers can count!
Little or none can be said of Wizkid!
Even when Zfancy made a trending video of Wizkid parody, so many celebs posted about the video but Wizkid? Never!! Fucking guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Deborah98(f): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2020
winterfell007:

We are neighbours in the same street, link with me first
lolzzzzz which side
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Iceyjayz: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Cool..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by mmsen: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2020
I hope Netflix sent a decent generator and stabilizers...
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by chigbolu: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2020
That's whites for you, they love to encourage talents
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Omogoddy: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Nice one
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by zoghys: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=Babadee1900 post=92744369]Well deserved! cool

[/quote

Will anything good ever come out of this government?.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by authority2006(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
I really don't find these guys funny

Tolu121:
you na bet addict

Your opinion don't matter

Chai, Nairalanders! Una go push person to commit suicide one day with your killer response
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by authority2006(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Reason i would always rate Davido and Olamide before the likes of Wizkid any day any time!
Those guys have raised more people than their fingers can count!
Little or none can be said of Wizkid!
Even when Zfancy made a trending video of Wizkid parody, so many celebs posted about the video but Wizkid? Never!! Fucking guy!!!

Wizkid is an irresponsible young adult. Even his personal life, nothing to emulate by the young ones.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by davidodiba(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
I really don't find these guys funny.

Says someone who will start urinating on his body if he sees me in real life. With the comments against me, I'm afraid Nigeria can never get anywhere because of this alarming level of IQ. You find someone funny, another person doesn't. How is that an offence.? Get quality education una no gree.

Seems you are out of this life then?
How can someone see you and start urinating on himself?
Who are you that God did not create?
Calm down.
No matter who you think you are, you are sand sand at best if you don't have the life of God on your inside.
One day it will be all over oga. Stop peeing your bloated ego on Nairaland.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Ennybouy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Congrats boys,continue to make urself proud

When u don't appreciate ur own,someone else will...
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Sleekfingers: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
PrinzJaay:
The whites know the value of talents. If only Nigeria government supports raw talents and improve the entertainment industry, we’ll be the best in the world, because we have natural gifted talents in this country

keep waiting for governments. Even in western world most talented person are sponsored by philantropist and big companies.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Oracleforce: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
winterfell007:

You didn't really have to type this trash, did you?? undecided undecided angry

Trash is nyamiri people trademark... I read their trashy comments every day on this site...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' / Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.