Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. (362 Views)

Real Estate Consultant Urgently Needed / Real Estate Consultant / Start A Career As A Real Estate Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Are you currently unemployed and looking for something to fetch you income?

Are you even underemployed?

Do you still want to make passive income while you’re employed?

Do you have the skills to sell legitimate Properties?

If you answer to these above questions is YES , let me guide on the journey to start earning BIG money through Real Estate marketing and believe me, it just involves few simple tips ....if you’re interested, reply with “Interested” and I will add you to a Whatsapp or Telegram group free !!
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by slimshades: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
interested.
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
slimshades:
interested.

Thank you for your interest...Kindly say Hi to me Whatsapp ( 08066561593 ) and i will add you to a group where I'd be sharing few tips and guidelines and most importantly solid Information that makes you stay AHEAD.
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
The real Estate is one of the safest investment Nigeria.

Take Advantage now!!
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Qoopman(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2020
interested
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Bavis4u: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2020
Interested
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Qoopman:

interested
Okay good...send me a message on WhatsApp (08066561593) and i will add to you to the group!
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Bavis4u:
Interested

Okay good...send me a message on WhatsApp (08066561593) and i will add to you to the group!
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 6:01am On Aug 16, 2020
Still Adding.... cool
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Market Realty is an excellent Telegram group for both Agent, Buyers and Sellers of genuine property http:///marketrealty

(1) (Reply)

Obtain Your HR Certification / Public Speaking Training In Ibadan / About Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.