Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

7 Hours Digital Marketing Class For N10,000 (lagos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Hours Digital Marketing Class For N10,000 (lagos) (158 Views)

Invest In Bitcoin And Get Double Of Your Investment In 7 Hours / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Hours Digital Marketing Class For N10,000 (lagos) by Somtohenry: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
The benefit of digital marketing can not be over emphasised.

Whatever skill, industry and business you are into, marketing skill is essential for the progress and relevance for your skill, industry and business now and in the future.

In this 7hour digital marketing knowledge storm, you will learn how to formulate a social media strategy

How to make your website a money generator without ads (free SEO audit will be done for all with website)

You will learn Content creation and Content distribution across the web.

Free Digital marketing Ebooks will be given to everyone. After Class.

Invest N10,000 naira and never be out of digital marketing strategies.

Call: 08122072106

Re: 7 Hours Digital Marketing Class For N10,000 (lagos) by SaintChukz(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Somtohenry:
The benefit of digital marketing can not be over emphasised.

Whatever skill, industry and business you are into, marketing skill is essential for the progress and relevance for your skill, industry and business now and in the future.

In this 7hour digital marketing knowledge storm, you will learn how to formulate a social media strategy

How to make your website a money generator without ads (free SEO audit will be done for all with website)

You will learn Content creation and Content distribution across the web.

Free Digital marketing Ebooks will be given to everyone. After Class.

Invest N10,000 naira and never be out of digital marketing strategies.

Call: 08122072106

Hello Somtohenry,

Do you offer offline Digital Marketing trainings on demand? I know someone who wants the training for a group of people that I could connect you to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Hours Digital Marketing Class For N10,000 (lagos) by Somtohenry: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
SaintChukz:

Hello Somtohenry,

Do you offer offline Digital Marketing trainings on demand? I know someone who wants the training for a group of people that I could connect you to.

Yes i do... Call me let's talk 08122072106

(1) (Reply)

VERIFIED UK Adsense For Sale / Covid19- Impact On Businessess In Nigeria / Fast Growing Online Marketplace In Nigeria Ariariaonline Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.