Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,762 members, 7,865,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job (503 Views)

Please, I'm In Frustration, I Need A Job. / I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good day nairalanders, I'm in dire need of a job, I hold a 2_1 degree, I'm hardworking and smart, I can work anywhere too. Pls help me. I'm tired of staying at home cry cry cry cry
Re: Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by kingscare1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pattypatt:
Good day nairalanders, I'm in dire need of a job, I hold a 2_1 degree, I'm hardworking and smart, I can work anywhere too. Pls help me. I'm tired of staying at home cry cry cry cry

Get a laptop or use your phone and sell a product.
Learn digital marketing and help others sell also.
Re: Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
kingscare1:

Get a laptop or use your phone and sell a product.
Learn digital marketing and help others sell also.
I dont have a laptop. But how do I learn digital marketing.
Re: Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by kingscare1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pattypatt:

Start selling a product that you are sure that sells.
You can run a paid advert to get customers instantly.
Not time.
From there create solid online platforms.
Go baby
Re: Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
kingscare1:

Start selling a product that you are sure that sells.
You can run a paid advert to get customers instantly.
Not time.
From there create solid online platforms.
Go baby
But I dont have the funds

1 Like

Re: Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by kingscare1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pattypatt:
But I dont have the funds

Use fairmoney or carbon or branch to borrow loan.

Facebook advert can start as low as 1k grin
Re: Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
kingscare1:

Use fairmoney or carbon or branch to borrow loan.

Facebook advert can start as low as 1k grin
They will not borrow me.
Re: Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Did you apply to the Fidelity Bank graduate trainee position?
Re: Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Did you apply to the Fidelity Bank graduate trainee position?
Yes
Re: Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pattypatt:
Yes
Wait for them to call you. If possible download GMAT materials and start studying them. Start applying to jobs online through job sites.

2 Likes

Re: Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Wait for them to call you. If possible download GMAT materials and start studying them. Start applying to jobs online through job sites.
Thank u
Re: Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by NSoul: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Pattypatt:

If you do not have experience and skills why not take free MOOCs online to upskill yourself; rather than continuing to spam the forum threads (and violate forum rules in the process) just to get your point across. You are expecting someone to come and just take you to the 'promise land' without you, yourself, repositioning your abilities. The former very unlikely will happen, and you'd just get scammed.
Re: Help Please, I'm In Dire Need Of A Job by MoneySavannah: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Pattypatt:

Do you have One thousand naira?. Can you advertise?
Then I can give you a job.

(1) (Reply)

Hello, I'm Kay, Working As A Freelance Writer / Job Opening: Client Operations Officer / Urgent Recruitment Uyo, Enugu & Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.