Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

How Much Can I Get A Used Lexus Es330 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Can I Get A Used Lexus Es330 (661 Views)

Newly Arrived 2004 Model Lexus ES330 (TOKS) / SOLD! Neatly Used Lexus Es330 2004 For Sale. 1.650m Negotiable / »»» Sold!! Neat Lexus ES330 04 @ N1.8M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Get A Used Lexus Es330 by JoinMarco: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
How much can I get a Used Lexus es330 in good condition?
Also how much for a toks of d same car?
Re: How Much Can I Get A Used Lexus Es330 by kunki90(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Currently in the market for the same car; depending on how greedy the owner or dealer is naija used toks standard sells for 1.4-1.6m, you might be lucky to get a deal a bit lower than that.

Whichever you find be careful, in my market search I have been able to test 4 used ones and the sluggishness to accelerate is evident in both 4. Seems like the V6 for those models are not very durable: infact I’m already considering 4 plug 05/06 camry. When v6 brings it wahala no be small o

JoinMarco:

PS: the price is for the 03/04 es 330 model. You didn’t indicate year anyway
Re: How Much Can I Get A Used Lexus Es330 by JoinMarco: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
kunki90:
Currently in the market for the same car; depending on how greedy the owner or dealer is naija used toks standard sells for 1.4-1.6m, you might be lucky to get a deal a bit lower than that.

Whichever you find be careful, in my market search I have been able to test 4 used ones and the sluggishness to accelerate is evident in both 4. Seems like the V6 for those models are not very durable: infact I’m already considering 4 plug 05/06 camry. When v6 brings it wahala no be small o

PS: the price is for the 03/04 es 330 model. You didn’t indicate year anyway
Thanks for d reply Sir. Sorry I didn't indicate d year. 2005/2006

Pls when u say naija used toks, do u mean direct tokunbo or Nigerian used?
Re: How Much Can I Get A Used Lexus Es330 by CarciousAutos2(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
JoinMarco:
I thought you know the values of cars... Nonsense

If you just wake up, you start commenting nonsense on people's post... Be careful and stop exposing your ignorance. Thank you
Re: How Much Can I Get A Used Lexus Es330 by JoinMarco: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
CarciousAutos2:

I thought you know the values of cars... Nonsense

If you just wake up, you start commenting nonsense on people's post... Be careful and stop exposing your ignorance. Thank you

E pain u grin grin
I exposed ur fraud so u had to come and troll here cry

Well d reason for this post is to get more insight in d value of cars. No harm in knowing more.
Someone I know already bought this car.

Unlike like u that bask in ur own ignorance I am willing to know more. wink

Stop cutting people's neck in d name of selling cars sir.

(1) (Reply)

Madh Benz For Shikini Money / SOLD ❌❌❌2013 Honda Accord Coupe @ 3.850m / Toyota Corolla Sport 2004 Nigerian Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.