Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia (24575 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by FlordFlorez(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=FlordFlorez post=92748878]Under GEJ the truth is spoken carelessly and very cheap but under PMB, it's the most expensive fundamental right.

angry[/s]

Rubbish talk.

Freely where people like El Rufai was arrested at the airport and had his passport taken away just for criticizing the Goatluck useless govt?

I beg know real facts before posting rubbish next time.

I guess u are the general overseer of zombie Republic kingspin was talking about hence I refuse the urge to shalaye with u.

Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by guy222: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
And yet that mumuric professor of a man keep saying trash and he has never been invited by DSS. Na who we offend for this country self?
Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by earnit1: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good
Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by OpinionCounts(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
RuddyFusion:
This is just PART 1...they will soon start their PART 2 with him...

DSS that's only good in arresting / intimidating political opponents....

They can't find Shakau ..

They can't find ISIS in Nigeria

They can't find Fulani militia killing innocent Nigerians all over the place...

They can't find the bandits

Of what use is a secret police? What exactly?..., nonsense people

It is a secret police for the Fulanis and in the score board of the Fulanis they are rated as performing excellently and perfectly well...they don't care how the rest of Nigerians rate them as long as their lords are rating them as performing excellently and perfectly well according to the script given to them.
Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by Kdon2: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Pray for Safety of Mr.Obadiah..
I am quite Certain that Certain persons Have been Rattled by His bold move..
Any Evil Plan against his Life will Backfire in Jesus Name.. Amen

Multiple amen!

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by Kdon2: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
caprini1:
I think Channels TV brought the wrong guest on sunrise today,because the expositions the two retired military guys gave ,is more than what Mailaifa was arrested for.

Really? Chai I don miss o!
Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by tkgindofa(m): 12:51am On Aug 13, 2020
caprini1:
I think Channels TV brought the wrong guest on sunrise today,because the expositions the two retired military guys gave ,is more than what Mailaifa was arrested for.

True talk oh; I watched the program, it's probably there greatest mistake for the year.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Obalatule:
When Nnamdi Kanu said there is a secret Islamisation agenda in this country, Everybody tossed the message out with the messenger......Shey Bomb don first blow for Lagos they said it's pipeline, a second one blew in Akure, they said it's police ordinance.....When all the evidence are pointing to a secret infiltration

police ordinance hahahahaha

our politicians are fools when the civil war start it will be like covid 19 no airplane to fly away
Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by caprini1: 4:22am On Aug 13, 2020
tkgindofa:

True talk oh; I watched the program, it's probably there greatest mistake for the year.
As in i had chills listening to them, Chamberlain and Ayo nearly shit their pants.
Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by EagleNest(m): 5:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Government that enjoyed freedom of speech while in opposition find it hard to tolerate even the slightest of accusations how much more propagandas.
Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by RuddyFusion(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2020
OpinionCounts:

It is a secret police for the Fulanis and in the score board of the Fulanis they are rated as performing excellently and perfectly well...they don't care how the rest of Nigerians rate them as long as their lords are rating them as performing excellently and perfectly well according to the script given to them.

Very unfortunate....I think incoming Government should punish the misbehaviour s of these agencies....
Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by crazycrypto710: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2020
I expect a response from right security agency against the mentioned Governor, gathering evidence and subsequently making an arrest... That's if they don't already know who he is.
Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by BeSnappy(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Pray for Safety of Mr.Obadiah..
I am quite Certain that Certain persons Have been Rattled by His bold move..
Any Evil Plan against his Life will Backfire in Jesus Name.. Amen
Amen.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by Excel2lead: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Seventy7kings:
uncle, he was only invited for questioning, may be he could lead them to successful ridding of BH. Bros, let's stand together and make Nigeria great again.
Stand together with who? With people who considers you subservient so long as you don't belong to their religion? Can two walk together except they're agreed?...
Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by easy66(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
A country called naija area has reached it's peak to destruction.Now it either make a curve or crash.
Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by olaeffect(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:
This is just PART 1...they will soon start their PART 2 with him...

DSS that's only good in arresting / intimidating political opponents....

They can't find Shakau ..

They can't find ISIS in Nigeria

They can't find Fulani militia killing innocent Nigerians all over the place...

They can't find the bandits

Of what use is a secret police? What exactly?..., nonsense people

And who told you they are looking for all those people you mentioned?

Have you ever heard DSS and any of the names you mentioned up there in the same sentence as regards security of life and property of the citizens?
Re: DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia by RuddyFusion(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
olaeffect:

And who told you they are looking for all those people you mentioned?

Have you ever heard DSS and any of the names you mentioned up there in the same sentence as regards security of life and property of the citizens?

Nope we only hear their names in arresting opposition and human right figures and in the persecution of innocent citizens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody / From Preacher To Political Leader, Agbonayinma Sets Sights On Governorship / Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.