Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself (565 Views)

Omokri Compares Obi And Bello, Alleging Both Use State Funds For Personal Gain / Insecurity: Tinubu Vows To Use State Power To Secure Nigerians / Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by tribalmall: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Is it right for a governor to build the biggest mall in Nigeria using state fund yet such governor is being sold to Nigerians as a saint that does not loot money ? I have been pondering this and need people to provide me with insight on the matter.

Another way to look at this, imagine if Bola Ahmed Tinubu built the biggest mall in Abuja when he was a sitting governor will the Igbo population in Nigeria not have beheaded him live ? So, why are Igbos now selling this thief, a diehard criminal as the next thing after slice bread even though he did stole state fund to build the biggest mall in Abuja when he was still a governor ? I like us to shed more light on this.

https://www.nairaland.com/4792692/peter-obi-built-biggest-mall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
tribalmall:
Is it right for a governor to build the biggest mall in Nigeria using state fund yet such governor is being sold to Nigerians as a saint that does not loot money ? I have been pondering this and need people to provide me with insight on the matter.

Another way to look at this, imagine if Bola Ahmed Tinubu built the biggest mall in Abuja when he was a sitting governor will the Igbo population in Nigeria not have beheaded him live ? So, why are Igbos now selling this thief, a diehard criminal as the next thing after slice bread even though he did stole state fund to build the biggest mall in Abuja when he was still a governor ? I like us to shed more light on this.

U think everyone is poor like u ? ...next is obi family business ....so because he became governor he should not grow his business ?

Obi was a major billoniare before becoming governor ...fidelity bank was just of his investment ...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by tribalmall: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

U think everyone is poor like u ? ...next is obi family business ....so because he became governor he should not grow his business ?

Obi was a major billoniare before becoming governor ...fidelity bank was just of his investment ...

Is that why he spent state fund to build himself the biggest mall in the country ?

Was Peter Obi half as rich as Tinubu before becoming a governor n what did he contribute to ensuring Nigeria returned to Democracy instead of just taking advantage of the democrazy people like Tinubu fought to entrench in the country just enrich himself ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by Obalatule: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
tribalmall:

Dude was a proper business man before politics, he handled Anambra like a business that's why the state got so far under his tenure, He may not entirely be an angel but a pickpocket and an armed robber is not the same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by BlowYourMind: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
In the land of these economic vultures, anything can happen.
Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by hisgrace090: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
tribalmall:

I know if Mike adenuga or dangote becomes governor tomorrow your type will attribute all his investment to state fund.

Peter obi is one man his wealth turns apga to a vibrant party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
tribalmall:
Is that why he spent state fund to build himself the biggest mall in the country ?

Was Peter Obi half as rich as Tinubu before becoming a governor n what did he contribute to ensuring Nigeria returned to Democracy instead of just taking advantage of the democrazy people like Tinubu fought to entrench in the country just enrich himself ?
Name the company tinubu owned in 1999

Next super markets was their before 2003
Fidelity Bank was there before 2003

He was far richer than tinubu as at 2003 ...same with orji kalu at 1999

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by ChisomGloria(f): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rewrite the topic nna
Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by mekaboy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Compare your father with peter obi before he became governor. Your poverty is generational.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by hisgrace090: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Name the company tinubu owned in 1999

Next super markets was their before 2003
Fidelity Bank was there before 2003

He was far richer than tinubu as at 2003 ...same with orji kalu at 1999

Stop waisting your time with his type.

1 Like

Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by clarocuzioo(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
tribalmall:

You are a pathetic fool.

Go.and check the history and record of Peter Obi. He has always been a smart and successful business man.

From childhood he was exposed to business. His records speaks for him.

Go and check how he transformed Anambra and the.money he left for Anambra , as a businessman he is.

Tinubu is simply a selfish greedy drug Baron.

Tell us who.owns ShopRite Sangotedo.
Tell us how Ajah General Hospital land turned to Royal Gardens Estate Ajah.

Tinubu stole so many landed property belonging to Lagos State Government and converted them to personal use.
The house in Bourdillon tell us the initial plan of that place.

A thief is a thief , whether in Chicago or in Bourdillon.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by tribalmall: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
You can label Tinubu whatever your father desire but do not insult our intelligence that Peter Obi is not a bigger criminal than Tinubu.

I ask you a simple question if Peter Obi was richer than Tinubu b4 becoming governor of Anambra state what did he contribute to bringing democracy to Nigeria ? At least your father do not need me to tell you what Tinubu contributed.

What was Tinubu exposed to from childhood with his mother being the Iya oloja in the commercial nerve center of the entire country ? Was Peter Obi's father's 1/100th as rich as Tinubu's mother who was a multi billionaire long ago when your father were being traded as slaves by her ?

Is Anambra state Peter Obi governed beta transformed compared to Lagos State Tinubu governored then or now ?

If Tinubu owns all you listed which I will not dispute which of it did he build when he was a sitting governor with state fund ?

clarocuzioo:

You are a pathetic fool.

Go.and check the history and record of Peter Obi. He has always been a smart and successful business man.

From childhood he was exposed to business. His records speaks for him.

Go and check how he transformed Anambra and the.money he left for Anambra , as a businessman he is.

Tinubu is simply a selfish greedy drug Baron.

Tell us who.owns ShopRite Sangotedo.
Tell us how Ajah General Hospital land turned to Royal Gardens Estate Ajah.

Tinubu stole so many landed property belonging to Lagos State Government and converted them to personal use.
The house in Bourdillon tell us the initial plan of that place.

A thief is a thief , whether in Chicago or in Bourdillon.

1 Like

Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by clarocuzioo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
tribalmall:
You can label Tinubu whatever your father desire but do not insult our intelligence that Peter Obi is not a bigger criminal than Tinubu.

I ask you a simple question if Peter Obi was richer than Tinubu b4 becoming governor of Anambra state what did he contribute to bringing democracy to Nigeria ? At least your father do not need me to tell you what Tinubu contributed.

What was Tinubu exposed to from childhood with his mother being the Iya oloja in the commercial nerve center of the entire country ? Was Peter Obi's father's 1/100th as rich as Tinubu's mother who was a multi billionaire long ago when your father were being traded as slaves by her ?

Is Anambra state Peter Obi governed beta transformed compared to Lagos State Tinubu governored then or now ?

If Tinubu owns all you listed which I will not dispute which of it did he build when he was a sitting governor with state fund ?

First of all, it is an insult to Peter Obi to compare him with a drug peddler and a common criminal.

They are not and can never be in the same league. Tinubu was exposed to drug peddling, that why he continued the trade in Chicago. If Tinubu's family and mother is as wealthy as you claim, what was he doing peddling drugs in Chicago?

That defines the kind of greedy man he is.
Stop comparing Peter Obi an astute businessman with a common drug peddler.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Governor Use State To Build A Mall For Himself by WonderManly(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
tribalmall:

(1) (Reply)

It’s Unfortunate To Be Linked With Pdp’s N700m Campaign Cash — Ize-iyamu / Edo 2020: Coalition Of Christian Leaders Endorse Ize-iyamu, APC / 2020: How A White Man View Nigeria And Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.