Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Walter Carrington Dies At 90 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walter Carrington Dies At 90 (32904 Views)

Onaolapo Soleye Is Dead! Former Finance Minister Dies At 90 / Obasanjo: Carrington Leaked Information Of My Arrest During Abacha Regime / Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by martineverest(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
lessonotes:
RIP BABA

Was Walter Carrignton Crescent off Ozumba Mbadiwe Road named after him?
reason your question...does it make sense after knowing his name is Walter Carrington?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by oshonky: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
What a year !!!! It will still be a great successful year for me is in Jesus Name
AMEN to that prayer for me I tap into the annoiting

2 Likes

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Investnow2017: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Supermugu:
angry.. Every Soul must Test DEATH ! angry angry angry
Hmmmmmm, not every soul will TASTE death, some will survive from this world into the new world, Revelation 7:9-15
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by mxhibit(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace

He was actually a fortunate niggarrr..... imagine long life and depth of life ....plus a good wife from Edo state...Bini to be precise

I wonder if i will be fortunate like that...long life and depth of life...

I can bet my balls for the depth but i can't be sure of the length......life of a real niggarrr....if i get to 50 years i will be very happy because a real niggarrr is always living life in the fast lane...got police chasing him, smoking weed, drinking bottles, banging pussy, gambling.... making both legal and illegal money.....shit..I know am going down before fifty
Lmao. This guy sef. No worries I'm sure you'll be more than fifty. Real niggers die above fifty years.

2 Likes

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by atobs4real(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Orpe7:
Wow

It was him the street on the island where their office is located was named after

I remember the years of leaving your home early to go queue for visa appointment damn!

Soldiers go harass people tire eh
Seriously Walter Carinton
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by DrizzleB: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
I remember he gave the convocation lecture Unilorin in 2008 when I graduated.

Rest in peace Sir

1 Like

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Starhearts: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace

He was actually a fortunate niggarrr..... imagine long life and depth of life ....plus a good wife from Edo state...Bini to be precise

I can bet my balls for the depth but i can't be sure of the length......life of a real niggarrr....if i get to 50 years i will be very happy because a real niggarrr is always living life in the fast lane...got police chasing him, smoking weed, drinking bottles, banging pussy, gambling.... making both legal and illegal money.....shit..I know am going down before fifty

Where l fit get confirmed SK

1 Like

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Alday: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
He desperately held Abacha by the balls and granted visas to many activists.

nairavsdollars:
Number one supporter of June 12 and Nadeco...RIP
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by haywhy80: 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace

Guy,
There is power in your tongue and I think you should learn how to bridle your tongue. You shall live long under whatever conditions you find yourself. It is well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by zoedew: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Didn’t know he was that elderly. Arese must be a young widow. Do please be comforted.
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by stormborn28(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
luvinhubby:
He was Abacha's tormentor in chief when he was the US ambassador to Nigeria

God rest his soul
yeah...the moment I saw his name I remembered Abacha
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Felajack: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace

My regards to Fela Anikulapo!
Tell him we shall all gather together to hangout again soon.
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by raphy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
he was a no nonsense nigger he must HV bang many pussies to HV a street name after him. the famouse street in vi...

was his wife Edo ?
R.I.P nigger
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by stormborn28(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
luvinhubby:
He was Abacha's tormentor in chief when he was the US ambassador to Nigeria

God rest his soul
yeah...the moment I saw his name I remembered Abacha
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by madgoat(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:
90? God please. I want mine to be a bit longer. 110 don do.

Tomorrow may even be your day..... #just saying

1 Like

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Saig: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace

These words are too heavy na. Remember 2pac and the outlawz crew
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by mattfeuter(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
haywhy80:

Guy,
There is power in your tongue and I think you should learn how to bridle your tongue. You shall live long under whatever conditions you find yourself. It is well with you.

Somebody said he knows he’s going down before 50, you’re out here praying for him?? angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Emmanuelcann: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
..I know am going down before fifty
You actually don't have to. I seriously used to believe this about myself when I was a teenager. I'm over 50 now with children grown and working, a very happy marriage and peace of mind!

6 Likes

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by earnit1: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Oh
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by tabaski: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Honduras01:

one day, u will have sense
I hope and pray so.

1 Like

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by akan102: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Drshobz(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace

Be very careful of what u which yourself

Always have positive mind
Won't you be happy to see your children turn to real real niggas
If you die on time, who will coach them
So my dear realest niggar stay positive always

One love

2 Likes

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Eddygre8(m): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Gpromise1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:
award-winning year 2020
Peace award?
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by tayor3(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Are you him? Someone is telling you what he know may/Will happen to him with the kind of life he's living and you are here praying for him,. Well I believe the guy is under the influence of weed/loud and alcohol together with too many to mention. I like d guy sha he's truly a real niggarrr.LMAO
haywhy80:

Guy,

2 Likes

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
2020 enough is enough
You had enough blood already embarassed
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Abiamaka(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
If na nigerian ambassador to the US them for say na covid 19 kill am

1 Like

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by supereagle(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rest in peace. He gave Abacha hard times. He married a Nigerian too.

1 Like

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by IjebuWarrior: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace

Mr. Wannabe, calm down... STOP ur delusions and be realistic! angry
Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Sensiblerealist: 12:29am On Aug 13, 2020
You need to calm down okay.
You will be all riggt

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Walter Carrington Dies At 90 by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Greet the angels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share / Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.