Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

What You Need To Know About Gender And Sexuality Issue (very Important) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Need To Know About Gender And Sexuality Issue (very Important) (170 Views)

Goron Tula And Sexuality ( 100 Pieces #7500) / Why People Try To Control Our Gender, And How I Became Free From Them. / Sex Improvement Home-made Remedy: A Do-it-yourself Natural Remedy For Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Gender And Sexuality Issue (very Important) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
You all should be very proud of my courage and efforts to try to educate your ignorant asses on this aspect. I write all these from my experience and experience of others like myself who are afraid to speak up. There are many intersex people out there but many hide in the closet because they are afraid of being stigmatized. I know many of them but they refuse to come out to speak up. I just took up courage to speak up on this issue, maybe because of all i have been through and here are some people abusing me, calling me attention seeker. And you all also need to know the difference between intersex and transgender or your so called shemales. Shemales/transgender are all hormonally/surgically altered people, they are not natural that way, all is from artifical means. Their own case is gender identity struggle despite having the normal sex of a man or a woman, they use artifical means to fix their looks to look that way. If only you know their history. Intersex people are natural that way. Like what i taught here, sex and gender identity varies. Sex refers to the physical characteristics that defines one's body while gender identity refers to what you identify as and the brain largely controls this aspect. Intersex is a sex not a gender identity. Intersex is a sex meaning (group of individuals born with physical charcateristics that do not fit into the typical male or female body norms, it could be in their hormone, gonads, chromosome, etc). There are three gender identities that exists which are male , female and nonbinary (people who don't identify as a male or a female). Intersex people can identify as a male, female or nonbinary just as people who are not also intersex can also identify as a male, female, nonbinary. Someone's sex can be intersex and their gender identity is male, female or nonbinary. In transgender cases, their sex is either a male or a female meaning they have a typical male or female body, its their gender identity that is the problem. For example, someone's sex is male and they identify as a female or someone's sex is female and they identify as a male. I don't know what causes this transgender case but i'm very sure it has nothing to do with religion, scientists claim their brain and body don't match.
Well from my experience with a transgender man i dated, at first i thought it was a normal guy from his looks and behaviour so we dated and fell in love then me finding out he was a full blown female who transitioned to a guy. I learnt a lot from him and never for once did i ever feel i was with a woman when i was with him. He is a man, thats his gender identity and that's who he is, doesn't matter if his sex is female. One of the best men i ever dated. I also met transgender women and watch them deal with these struggle, hear their stories, i have also met gay and lesbian people, listened to their stories, its not their fault. Its a pity they get judged and hated for something they have no control over.
I expect you to be learning instead of abusing me and my effort i put up here. Tomorrow you will be dating a man or a woman who isn't fertile and you may not know the cause is because this person is intersex, you might be a woman and you aren't seeing your period, you won't know the cause is maybe you intersex, you may be a man you fail to develop like other men, you may not know the cause is intersex. You may have a male friend that behaves like a girl, you may not know the cause is that he is probably trans or intersex, you may also have a female friend that behaves like a boy, you may not know the cause is that she may be trans or intersex. You may give birth to a child that has two genitals, you will call it witchcraft, you don't know that is called intersex. You may be dating a woman that you don't know has a penis or she was a man before or you may be dating a man you don't know has a vagina or you don't know he was a woman before. You may marry a husband you don't know he is gay or trans or intersex. You may marry a wife you don't know she is lesbian, trans or intersex.
Ignorance is a disease, don't die a fool. Always try to inform and educate yourself. No knowledge is a waste. .. All these things really do exist and its hard for people like this dealing with this gender and sexuality struggle but many people are not aware. People who are like this won't tell you so you won't stigmatize them. They may be your friend, child, sibling, relative, spouse etc. A word is enough for the wise.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Have Been Producing Priestly Vestments And Clothing For Priests And Monks In / Seven Days Without Exercise Makes One WEAK / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.