Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

CEO naijaloaded moves into his new mansion roofed by Imran Roofing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CEO naijaloaded moves into his new mansion roofed by Imran Roofing (957 Views)

Buy This Genuine 3 Bedrooms Flats Building At ATAN,OTA.5 Millions.Roofed / Buy Quality Roofing Sheet & Get Your Apartment Roofed professionally In Nigeria / Tenant From HELL!: Landlord Shocked As He Moves Into The Apartment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CEO naijaloaded moves into his new mansion roofed by Imran Roofing by money121(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
CEO of naijaloaded , Nigerian blogger & internet business man , Makinde Azeez , acquires a new house roofed by imran roofing
CEO of naijaloaed , Makinde Azeez , has built himself a house in Lagos , Also today happens to be his name ceremony, Double blessing !!!. He took to his Instagram stories to appreciate God over his newly acquired property with caption saying..

“Which of God’s blessing can I hide ? I’m blessed beyond measures 

Child’s naming and House dedication today !”

We are are happy to tell you that this building was roofed by Imran roofing , Nigerian #1 Roofer in Nigerian..
You can trust imran roofing with your roofing project, we offer the best and our estimation are affordable ! Give us a call today ! If CEO naijaloaded can trust us with his project , why shouldn’t you ?

They whole team of imran roofing congratulates Makinde ! We pray for more blessing!

See more @: https://imranroofing.com.ng/ceo-naijaloaded-acquires-a-new-mansion-roofed-by-imran-roofing/

lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: CEO naijaloaded moves into his new mansion roofed by Imran Roofing by money121(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Congrat brother
Re: CEO naijaloaded moves into his new mansion roofed by Imran Roofing by XXXXTENTACION: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nice one cheesy

Hardwork pays alot cool

hustle make you no be like those lazy punks wey go dey scream vanity upon vanity as if say poverty too no be vanity undecided

1 Like

Re: CEO naijaloaded moves into his new mansion roofed by Imran Roofing by Sonoyom(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
The roof was done by a professional, my guy you sabi your work well.

1 Like

Re: CEO naijaloaded moves into his new mansion roofed by Imran Roofing by money121(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sonoyom:
The roof was done by a professional, my guy you sabi your work well.

Thanks my oga at the Top

(1) (Reply)

Truck For Hire To Any Part Of Nigeria(10 and 15ton ) / …..For Sale Exquisitely Finished 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex (osapa Lekki) / 2-bedrooms Service Apartment At Affordable Price In A Serene Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.