Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Business Loans Available... For You!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Loans Available... For You!!! (245 Views)

Business Loans Available... For You!!! / Trade Finance And Loans Available / Trade Finance And Loans Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Loans Available... For You!!! by Stkingsley(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
I am with MNCapital Africa Advisors (MNCAA) as a Business Development Consultant.

MNCAA is an Africa focused financial advisory firm. You can find more information on MNCAA at our website at: www.mncapital-africa.com.

MNCAA assists companies and project sponsors in raising capital. We have financial partners strategically placed around the globe, who have strong relationships with key decision makers at African focused private equity firms, Sovereign Wealth Funds, all of the African focused DFIs and numerous family offices, HNWIs and strategic investors.

Please let me know if you or someone you know is looking to raise capital.

You can reach me on my e-mail at
saintkingsley@gmail.com
or whatsapp 08034157602

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

If N16000 - 45000 Is Not Too Small As Monthly Earning. Enter Here / The Best Investment- Real Estate / List & Promote Your Business/goods/services With Explorers For Free! HURRY!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.