Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

See crazy and funny reactions of fans after rema said he needs a wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See crazy and funny reactions of fans after rema said he needs a wife (603 Views)

Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet / Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See crazy and funny reactions of fans after rema said he needs a wife by Aliyuumar691: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rema took to his official Twitter handle to post a lovely video of a family doing the woman’s challenge, the video is so adorable that made Rema to post it and instantly announce that he needs a wife, sharing the lovely video, he wrote “I need a wife his statement got some girls and guys crazy

Click here to see 50 social media comment s on what he said.
<<<

Re: See crazy and funny reactions of fans after rema said he needs a wife by DaddyRochie1642: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: See crazy and funny reactions of fans after rema said he needs a wife by Aliyuumar691: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Because it's good for your health
Re: See crazy and funny reactions of fans after rema said he needs a wife by XXXXTENTACION: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
it will give you long life undecided
Re: See crazy and funny reactions of fans after rema said he needs a wife by Honduras01: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

cheesy u might end up being his wife.

(1) (Reply)

Waje Reveals How She Was Banished From Church Over Her Pregnancy / "How I Was Raped By Fellow Male Actor To Get Movie Role", Male Actor Laments Hig / The Love Story Between Eudoxie Yao And Grand P That Shocked The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.