Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' (899 Views)

Pan-yoruba Urges Southwest Nigerian State Governors To Establish O’odua Airlines / 2023: Cede Your Presidential Tickets To Igbo, South East Leaders Tell PDP, APC / The Ekumeku Resistance: How Igbos Defended Their Homeland Against Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Hillard: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yoruba people in the South West have been urged to mobilise indigenous resources to resist the prospect of attacks from Islamic State of West Africa, (ISIS).

In a statement on Saturday Apapo O’odua Koya, (AOKOYA) said the statement by the United States AFRICOM officia,l Dagvin Anderson has vindicated the AOKOYA revelation three years ago indicating that hundreds of armed cells built by alien armed groups are spread across Yorubaland.

“AOKOYA was the first to reveal the presence of armed cells cross Yorubaland. Our intelligence department revealed this reality and we alerted Yoruba Nation and the world. The revelation by the US intelligence through Anderson, only confirmed what we said three years ago” the statement signed by Col Abiodun Sowumi (rtd) and Ahmed Akorede on behalf of AOKOYA stated

The group urged Yoruba people in towns and villages to organise and prepare for the inevitable confrontation with those who want to exterminate Yorubaland and turn the territories into ruin.
“This has nothing to do with Christianity or Islam. It has to do with the survival of Yoruba people, our values and our civilisation. We have already been warned enough by reliable sources. If Yoruba people doubted AOKOYA intelligence report three years ago, there is no reason to doubt the US report. ISIS has penetrated Yorubaland.

They have sleeping cells spread across Yorubaland and the entire South. We should not delude ourselves that we cannot be conquered. The only way to avoid conquest is to make adequate preparations before it is too late.” Sowumi and Akorede said.

AOKOYA said the armed groups have been importing arms into Yorubaland hiding such in trailers bringing food to Southern States. It said most of the bank robberies and raid of banks in Yorubaland were being perpetrated by Islamic terrorists working with armed Fulani herdsmen and Miyetti Allah.

According to AOKOYA, the Yoruba people need to work with South South and Igbo South East and forget the bitter rivalry.

‘There should be unity of purpose between the Igbo, Yoruba and people of the South South. The fundamentalists are targeting Lagos and Port Harcourt as their most strategic towns. They want to take over the two cities and cut off the rest of Southern Nigeria. The unfortunate thing is that they have active supporters in the Nigeria Armed forces.

They also receive huge funds from two Islamic Nations, “AOKOYA said. The group said the fundamentalists also consider pushing Nigeria into a mayhem during which they and their supporters in the Armed forces would stage a military coup in Nigeria and take over the country under the guise that democracy has failed in Nigeria and only a “revolution” will safe Nigeria.

“We have enough network across the world to confirm that military coup is one of the options being considered by the fundamentalists.

This consideration for military coup by extremists is one of the reasons why their supporters in the armed forces sabotage the Army and make it difficult for the war against Boko Haram to succeed. They need crisis to continue in Nigeria for them to justify staging an Islamic extremist group whose coming will be received a Messiah by naive and ignorant Nigerians.

https://9newsng.com/oodua-group-urges-yoruba-to-work-with-igbo-south-south-and-defend-homeland-against-isis-says-amotekun-wont-help/

2 Likes

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by illicit(m): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
AOKOYA do giveaway or else ....
Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Commonsense99: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin
Going by Nairaland standards the opposite is the case, our southerners brothers have refused to use their head maybe until they start running from their homes.

4 Likes

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by babajero(m): 12:02am On Aug 13, 2020
Before this will work, they have to first stop that muric guy, because I believe he's been payed by those groups to bring disunity amongst yorubas, just imagine what he said when amotekun was being set up to safe
guard his own people.
And there has not been any attack by these groups in South west that he condemned, rather he will attack anyone who speak against them. he brought the classification of yorubas, as Yoruba muslim and Yoruba Christian.

1 Like

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Topsic70: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2020
Lolz, u wish.... grin

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Sammy07: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2020
Work with Igbos or Igbos?
Which of them?

I hope it's not Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by FlordFlorez(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2020
How will Muslim afonja react to this news now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by BlowYourMind: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Godly children and baby factory doesn't work together
Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by ZenithMan24: 1:32am On Aug 13, 2020
BlowYourMind:

You wish to start quarel.
Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Going by Nairaland standards the opposite is the case, our southerners brothers have refused to use their head maybe until they start running from their homes.

Are you scared of working alone.

F**ck you cone heads.

3 Likes

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by helinues: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2020
grin

Mushroom group
Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by explorer250(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2020
lol
Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2020
I volunteer myself..

I will handle the Sniper....

IgbalodeRaymond will handle sniper calculations and target for me..

Helinues will handle hand to hand combat

Sammy07 will handle logistics.
Legendhero will be our commander.. coolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by meccuno: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2020
BlowYourMind:
you are godly but your father Lucifer (oduduwa) was thrown out of heven for the same thing awolowo was killed for. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Madmohamed419(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2020
Hillard:
Yoruba people in the South West have been urged to mobilise indigenous resources to resist the prospect of attacks from Islamic State of West Africa, (ISIS).

In a statement on Saturday Apapo O’odua Koya, (AOKOYA) said the statement by the United States AFRICOM officia,l Dagvin Anderson has vindicated the AOKOYA revelation three years ago indicating that hundreds of armed cells built by alien armed groups are spread across Yorubaland.

“AOKOYA was the first to reveal the presence of armed cells cross Yorubaland. Our intelligence department revealed this reality and we alerted Yoruba Nation and the world. The revelation by the US intelligence through Anderson, only confirmed what we said three years ago” the statement signed by Col Abiodun Sowumi (rtd) and Ahmed Akorede on behalf of AOKOYA stated

The group urged Yoruba people in towns and villages to organise and prepare for the inevitable confrontation with those who want to exterminate Yorubaland and turn the territories into ruin.
“This has nothing to do with Christianity or Islam. It has to do with the survival of Yoruba people, our values and our civilisation. We have already been warned enough by reliable sources. If Yoruba people doubted AOKOYA intelligence report three years ago, there is no reason to doubt the US report. ISIS has penetrated Yorubaland.

They have sleeping cells spread across Yorubaland and the entire South. We should not delude ourselves that we cannot be conquered. The only way to avoid conquest is to make adequate preparations before it is too late.” Sowumi and Akorede said.

AOKOYA said the armed groups have been importing arms into Yorubaland hiding such in trailers bringing food to Southern States. It said most of the bank robberies and raid of banks in Yorubaland were being perpetrated by Islamic terrorists working with armed Fulani herdsmen and Miyetti Allah.

According to AOKOYA, the Yoruba people need to work with South South and Igbo South East and forget the bitter rivalry.

‘There should be unity of purpose between the Igbo, Yoruba and people of the South South. The fundamentalists are targeting Lagos and Port Harcourt as their most strategic towns. They want to take over the two cities and cut off the rest of Southern Nigeria. The unfortunate thing is that they have active supporters in the Nigeria Armed forces.

They also receive huge funds from two Islamic Nations, “AOKOYA said. The group said the fundamentalists also consider pushing Nigeria into a mayhem during which they and their supporters in the Armed forces would stage a military coup in Nigeria and take over the country under the guise that democracy has failed in Nigeria and only a “revolution” will safe Nigeria.

“We have enough network across the world to confirm that military coup is one of the options being considered by the fundamentalists.

This consideration for military coup by extremists is one of the reasons why their supporters in the armed forces sabotage the Army and make it difficult for the war against Boko Haram to succeed. They need crisis to continue in Nigeria for them to justify staging an Islamic extremist group whose coming will be received a Messiah by naive and ignorant Nigerians.

https://9newsng.com/oodua-group-urges-yoruba-to-work-with-igbo-south-south-and-defend-homeland-against-isis-says-amotekun-wont-help/
I just got information that buhari government just donate one billion dollar to Joe bidein campaign funds.

1 Like

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Sammy07: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:
I volunteer myself..

Igbalod eRaymond will handle sniper calculations and target for me..

H elinues will handle hand to hand combat

Sam my07 will handle logistics.

Lege ndhero will be our commander.. coolcoolcoolcoolcool

Lols I no want Igbos to be there abeq
Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by 00cyberghost(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2020
lol can this even be possible
Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Marine54(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Sammy07:
Lols I no want Igbos to be there abeq
Go an continue alliance with the north and be shouting sai sai baba as you did in 2015/2019 against the other south! The chicken has come home for roasting , the sophisticated and intelligent ones from the West as they claimed after bringing that terrorist sitting as president into power are now seeking alliance with the ibo. Am not ibo though.....

2 Likes

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by proeast(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2020
The question is, will they listen to the voice of reason? Instead they will choose to follow the drug baron and bullion van fraudster who lives at Buidilion.

Only a United South can defeat what is coming, otherwise we are done for!!!

1 Like

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by goodnessme1(f): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2020
How do you expect me to work together with children of hate,betrayals and wicked things.

Other Nigerians know them,they also know themselves.
Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by LegendHero(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:
I volunteer myself..

IgbalodeRaymond will handle sniper calculations and target for me..
Helinues will handle hand to hand combat

Sammy07 will handle logistics.

Legendhero will be our commander.. coolcoolcoolcoolcool

I can’t command a conventional war, I always love to fight in the Amotekun way so I humbly decline this offer.

However, I won’t go without making amends and I nominate Sammy07 as the commander while I support from the background with my Amotekun powers.

ISIS won’t be able to withstand such force!
Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Firespitter: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
No body will work with a group that all they think about is how to mine human skull. Yoruba should stop ritual killings first before seeking for people to work with.

2 Likes

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Firespitter: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
goodnessme1:
How do you expect me to work together with children of hate,betrayals and wicked things.

Other Nigerians know them,they also know themselves.

Exactly, no right thinking person will dare work people whose trademark is blunt wickedness.
Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by Tochi3(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
meccuno:
you are godly but your father Lucifer (oduduwa) was thrown out of heven for the same thing awolowo was killed for. grin grin grin
Lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' by meccuno: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tochi3:
Lol. grin grin
grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Breaking : Buhari Seeks Approval For N147b Refund To Ondo, Four Other States / Deeper Life Subtle In Support Of Endsars Against Buhari On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.